Patna District Court Recruitment 2016: Patna district is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar state in eastern India, the capital of Bihar state has recently published a notification for recruitment of 1681 Clerk in the Subordinate courts of Bihar. Interested candidates can apply online before 01 March 2016.
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: 01/2016
Details of Job:
- Post Name: Clerk
- No of Vacancy: 1681
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
- Academic Qualification: Applicant will have to be graduate i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- Nationality: Indian
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2016
- Un-reserved (Male) : 18 to 37 years
- Un-reserved (Female) : 18 to 40 years
- Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class (Male) : 18 to 40 years
- Un-reserved, Backward Class, and Extremely Backward Class (Female) : 18 to 40 years
- Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe (Male & Female) : 18 to 42 years
Job Location: Patna (Bihar)
Selection Process: Selection will be conducted on the basis of online test or objective test & viva-voce test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC, ST category as well as physically disabled candidates) only through Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online by visiting the website www.ecourts.gov.in/patna from 09.02.2016 to 01.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application Form: 09.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form: 01.03.2016