OSSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017: The updates from the Odisha Public Service Commission is like this,”The Admit card for the candidates of the post of Police Sub Inspector will be published soon.” If you are an applicant for the post, you are expected to download your own admit card from the link the that we have provided to you. Admit cards are made available for the post of Police sub-Inspector. Remember that if you do not produce the admit card on the date of examination, you will not be allowed to appear for the examination. You can get the other information regarding the post of Sub-Inspector in this website.
OSSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission also notified that the written examination for the post of Police Sub-Inspector will be conducted soon.
Click Here for the Raj Gramin Pashupalan Vikas Sansthan DM, Pashupalan Asst Admit Card
Note: In order to cross-check the identity and eligibility, candidates must bring the Admit card for the post they have applied for at the examination hall on the date of examination. No one will be entertained and cannot enter the exam hall without his/her admit card.
How to Download OSSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Head over to the official site of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- When you are at the homepage of the official site, there you can see the link of the ‘What is New’ at the bottom middle of the page.
- On the next step click on the desired admit card for the post of Police Sub-Inspector.
- A pop-up window will appear asking to download and save the admit card. Click on save option and you will be getting your admit card for the said post.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Police Sub Inspector exam overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||Police Sub Inspector|
|Total No. of Posts||134 posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.odishassc.in|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Police Sub Inspector Exam date
|To be declared soon|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Police Sub Inspector Final Result
|To be declared after 2-3 months from the date of the exam conducted.|
Important points to consider regarding OSSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Candidates must carry a print out of the admit card to the examination hall.
- Admit cards are only available for download for a specific time. So candidates are requested to download the admit card as early as possible and not to wait till the date of the examination.
- Candidates must bring any identity proof along with Admit card to the exam center to cross verify their identity.
- Any issue regarding the admit card download, candidates are advised to contact the authority.