Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment 2017 – 370 Vacancies – Last Date 10/03/2017: The Ordnance Factory has opened the gates for all the job seekers who are looking for job offers as a Semi Skilled Grade workers. If you have landed up in this recruitment notification be it for any such reason, have a look at the entire post that we have put forward. Read the official recruitment notification that has been published by the recruiting authority that is the Ordnance Factory. If you have finished reading this notification and you do feel that you are a perfect one to have a seat occupied from the 370 vacant seats that are available, quickly download the application form, fill it up and send it within the last date i.e 10/03/2017.
- 1 Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
- 3 Application procedure for Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment
- 4 Click Here for Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Admit Card – Will Be Updated Soon
- 5 Eligibility for Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment:
Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment 2017:
The Ordnance Factory has set some requirements in front of the candidates who are willing to apply for the post. You must be submitting the application form after filling it with all the correct pieces of information, make sure that you attach all the scanned documents along with your application form. The application form is to be submitted via online, no other modes of payment will be accepted. Make sure that you fulfill all these criterias along with the educational qualifications to be a successful applicant for the said post or recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the Ordnance Factory.
Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment 2017
|Ordnance Factory, Medak|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Semi Skilled Grade|
|Total No. of Posts||370|
|Opening date of Online Application||17/02/2017|
|Closing date of Online Application||10/03/2017|
|Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Application Form 2017||Get Application Form|
|Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Syllabus||Get the syllabus from here|
|Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here – Will be updated when issued|
|Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Expected cut off mark 2017||Check Here|
Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Final Result 2017
Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment Details:
|Examiner Fitter (General)||04|
Application procedure for Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment
In order to apply for the posts, you must be following these guidelines:
- You must be logging in to the official website of the Ordnance factory or click on the link that we have provided here.
- On the right- hand side of the page you will be finding the “News Update” section, click on it.
- Search for the link for the recruitment procedure for the post of Semi Skilled Grade workers.
- Click on the link provided to you.
- Now click on ‘Apply’ option.
- Carefully fill up the prescribed application form without committing any errors.
- After filling up the application form, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Click Here for Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Admit Card – Will Be Updated Soon
Eligibility for Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment:
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for the post should possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification with NAC/NTC in the related trade.
Pay Scale: A candidate is entitled to receive a monthly pay of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Age Limit: In order to apply for the post, you must be a minimum of 18 years of age to a maximum of 32 years.
Selection Process of Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Grade Recruitment:
The authority has decided that they will be following these steps in order to recruit the applicants:
- CBT/Online examination
Important Dates to remember:
- Advertisement Release Date: 07th February 2017
- Opening date for Applying: 17th February 2017
- Last Date to apply: 10th March 2017