OPSC Recruitment 2016: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites applicants for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies in Junior class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. There are total 372 Positions for this post. Interested candidates can apply online before 27 February 2016.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: 18 of 2015-16
- Post Name: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- No. of Post: 372 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical college or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
How to Register: Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.opsc.gov.in from 28.01.2016 to 27.02.2016. Candidates will have to send their printed application duly sign under the declaration form along with fee deposit challan, copies of relevant certificates in an envelope. The Envelope should be superscripted as the “Application for Recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)” by registered post/ speed post to “the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001” on or before 10.03.2016.
Job Location: Odisha
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Written Test & Career Marks.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Challan at any branch of SBI. The candidates belongs to SC/ ST and person with disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) of Odisha are exempted from payment of fee.
- Starting Date For receipt Of Online Application: 28.01.2016
- Last Date For receipt Of Online Application: 27.02.2016
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee: 01.03.2016
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy(Printed) of Online Application: 10.03.2016
- Detail Advertisement: http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/181516.pdf
- Apply Online from Here: http://www.opsconline.gov.in/