OPSC PGT Result 2017 – OPSC PGT Cut Off marks Merit List 2017: Job aspirants who have appeared for the selection procedure that was conducted for the post of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) are to know that your result has been published.
Yes, the results have been published. If you have been waiting eagerly to know the result of the selection procedure that was conducted to shortlist the applicants that had appeared for the recruitment procedure for the post of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), then you can do so. The Authorities of the OPSC Department has updated their web portal by announcing this notification in their official web portal. This result that is published is of the selection procedure that was conducted so as to shortlist the applicants for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
OPSC PGT Result 2017:
As by now, you have known that the Authorities of the OPSC Department has published the result and applicants who have appeared for the selection procedure can now check the result.
All the candidates who are willing to check the result then you can be doing so by two procedures. The first way to check the result from the official web portal of the OPSC Department. To check the result from the official web portal you can follow down the steps that we have mentioned here in this publication. Scroll down this publication and you will be finding the steps. Well, the second step to check the result is from the link that is provided in the table down there at the bottom section of this publication. The link when clicked or tapped will be redirecting the person to the page of the result.
You must not forget to follow this publication on a regular basis or else you will be missing out some important notifications. Bookmark this page in your list, you will be easily logging in to this page to check for the updates or to know the information that has been updated here.
Expected date to know the OPSC PGT Result 2017:
Those of the applicants who all have appeared for the selection procedure that was conducted by the Authorities of the Odisha Public Service Commission can expect the result to be published in the upcoming year. The Department might be publishing the names of the applicants those who have been shortlisted by the OPSC Department during the months of May to June 2017. Stay in touch with us to keep a track of the updates that we will be making here.
OPSC PGT Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Odisha Public Service Commission
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Post Graduate Teacher
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 230 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Odisha
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: opsc.gov.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
|Posts||Click here to check the result|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Click Here >>|
Steps To Check OPSC PGT Result 2017:
These are the steps that you need to follow so as to check the result from the Official web portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission:
- Log in to the official website of the OPSC Department.
- Click on the link that is provided to view the homepage.
- “What’s New” section will be right in the middle of the page.
- Search for the announcement that has been updated to check the result for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- When you have found the announcement, click on it.
- You will be shown the result that is published.
Selection Process of the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2017:
The procedures that were adopted for the selection procedure to shortlist the number of applicants are:
- Written examination.
- Viva Voce Test
- Written examination: The paper was divided into two parts i.e Part- A which was the compulsory section and Part- B which was concerned subject. The Part- A consisted of 50 marks and whereas the Part- B consisted of 100 marks. Applicants who will be getting shortlisted from this selection procedure will be allowed to appear for the next round of selection.
- Viva Voce Test: The final round of shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Post Graduate Teacher. Here applicants will be getting shortlisted entire on the basis of the decision of the Authorities of the OPSC Department. All the documents of the applicants were checked.
Cut Off Mark For the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2017:
The shortlisting of the applicants will be done on the basis of this cut off mark. This is the minimum mark that will be the decision of the Authorities of the Odisha Public Service Commission. Applicants who would be having scored this minimum mark would be getting shortlisted to appear for the next round of selections. And well if you are not having scored this minimum mark then you will not be shortlisted. If you want to know what is the mark that is followed in shortlisting of the applicants then you are to wait for a few more days.
Merit List For the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2017:
The OPSC Department will be now publishing the merit list. This list will be containing the names of those candidates who are shortlisted from the selection procedure. The names of the applicants that will be published in this merit list will be the ones who will be having the chance of filling in the vacant seats for the post of PGT. If you want to know as to what are the names that will be appearing on the list, you need to hold on for a few more days. We will be updating this publication with the link to check the merit list.