OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017 – OPSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017: The OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) has decided to start off with the selection process and thus the department Authorities has issued to all the applicants for the post of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Yes, all the candidates who have followed the procedure that was mentioned to apply for the Recruitment Procedure have been issued with this Admit Card/Hall Ticket. This is done so that the applicants can take part in the selection procedure that will be conducted so as to shortlist the applicants for the said post. Well, if you are one of the applicants who has sent in the prescribed application form within the last date then hurry up and get your Admit Card/Hall Ticket downloaded.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017:
You must be positively carrying this document along with you on the scheduled date of the selection procedure or else you will not be allowed to appear for the selection procedure. This means that if you are not appearing for the selection procedure, you will not be shortlisted to appear for the further round of selection so as to further shortlist the applicants. If you are missing to appear on the date of the selection then you will be having yourself as a non-applicants for the Recruitment Procedure for the post of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher).
To download the admit card/hall ticket that has been issued to you by the Authorities of the OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) you can do it by any one of the methods that we are mentioning here. The first way to download the document that is issued to you can be done from the Official web portal of the Recruiting Department. To guide you through the web portal of the OPSC to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, we have provided here the steps. The next step to have your admit card/hall ticket downloaded can be from the link provided. The link that is provided is direct in nature which means that when clicked one will be redirected to the page from where downloading of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket can be done.
The dates as to when will be the Department will be conducting the selection procedures will be announced here. So you must not forget to follow this publication on a regular basis or else you will be missing out the date and failing to appear for the selection procedure.
Expected Date to download the OPSC PGT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017:
We are expecting the Odisha Public Service Commission to come up with the link to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket within this month only. Keep a regular check in this publication to know the dates of the selection procedures and the dates to when the downloading of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket must be done.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW Graduate Job Openings 2017 (71,000 Degree Govt Jobs Vacancies)
Overall Standing & Statistics of OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Odisha Public Service Commission
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POSTS: Post Graduate Teacher
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 230 Vacancies.
- LOCATION: Odisha
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: opsc.gov.in
- EXAM TYPE: Written Examination, Interview.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- Head over to the web portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Right in the middle of the page that you will be shown first, will be the “What’s New” section.
- Now search for the announcement that has been made to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
- Click on that particular announcement to carry on with the further process.
- You will be shown a new page.
- This page will be containing the details to be filled in so as to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you.
- Fill in with your details.
- When you are shown the document that has been issued to you, download it.
- After the downloading process, you are to get a printout of the file that you are issued with.
Get Your Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
Link to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
|Post Graduate Teacher||Click Here >>|