OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 119 Vacancies – Apply Before 8th June 2017: The Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment notification for the Post of Lecturer has been finally out by the department. Candidates can now be able to apply for this without any difficulty because the authority had started accepting the application form for this post. This recruitment notification is for the 119 posts. Candidates who are interested can now apply for this post. Applicants interested in applying must keep in mind the required qualification, age limit and the application fees which we have mentioned below and after that, they should apply. Application procedure for this post is also for the limited period which is 8th June 2017. So, interested candidates must not be late and apply as quickly as possible from the official website or from the direct application link we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page.
|OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Official Online Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|OPSC Lecturer Result 2017||Get From Here…|
|OPSC Lecturer Final Merit List 2017||Get From Here…|
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
After a very long pause, the Odisha Public Service Commission had a published a recruitment notification of their state university for the post of Lecturer with 119 Vacant posts. All the interested and eligible candidates are hereby welcomed by the department for this post. Candidates who want to apply can apply through online from the official website or they may also apply from the link present here at the very bottom of this page.
Click Here For – RPSC Grade 2 Mathematics Result 2017 – RPSC Grade 2 Maths & Urdu Teacher Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturers|
|Total No. of Posts||119 Posts|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||8th June 2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||opsc.gov.in|
Application procedure for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
Jobless aspirants who want to apply in the Odisha Public Service Commission For the post of Lecturers post can follow these steps for submitting the online application form-
- First of all, log into the official website of OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission).
- After that, in the “Advertisement” section, yo will be seeing the notice for the recruitment of various posts.
- From there, you will have to search for the post which you want to apply.
- After you find it, click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and after reading the notification carefully if you find yourself fit for this job, then again come to the home page.
- From the left side of the homepage, click on “Apply Online” option.
- Then on the next page, select the post.
- Click on “application”.
- After that on the next page, a form will appear, fill it up without any mistake.
- Attach the scanned copy of the documents.
- At the last, pay the mentioned application fees.
Eligibility for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Constables post, candidates must have the below-mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: The minimum age qualification for this post is 21 years and maximum 33 years.
Educational Qualifications: Until and unless the candidates have not possessed Master’s Degree with 55% marks and 2nd class in the Bachelor’s Degree and NET, he/she is not qualified to apply for this post.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/- will be required as application fees through challan to any of the branch offices of SBI.
Job Location: Odisha.
Selection Process Of the Candidates:
All the applicants who will be applying for the post will be shortlisted by the department on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the exam. The authority will be recruiting candidates on te basis of the exams mentioned below-
- First of all, there will be the shortlisting of the candidates on the basis of their academic merit status.
- After that, at last, the left over candidates will be called for the interview session.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 8th June 2017.
Detail advertisement could be found Here: