OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017 – 192 Vacancies – Last Date 05/05/2017: If you are an inhabitant of the State of Odisha and are looking/hunting for job offers, then We will be glad to inform you that the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has come forward with a recruitment procedure wherein they have decided that they will be selecting 192 candidates for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. The Authority has decided that they will be accepting the application form via online only and interested candidates must be sending in their application form from the 06th of April to the 05th of May 2017.
|OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment advertisement||Official Notification|
|OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit card||Get Admit Card Here|
|OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Result||Check Result|
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017:
You must be going through this recruitment notification that is published and also the official advertisement to have the clear cut knowledge as to who will be eligible to apply for the recruitment procedure. To apply for this particular recruitment undertaking, you must be following the steps that are mentioned below or to avoid the lengthy process, you can try the links that has been provided.
Click Here For – BISEET Recruitment 2017 – BISEET Teaching and Non-Teaching 825 Vacancies – 02/04/2017 Last Date
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Total No. of Posts||192 Posts|
|Opening date of Online Application||06/04/2017|
|Closing date of Online Application||05/05/2017|
|OPSC Official Website for Further Detail||http://www.opsc.gov.in/|
|OPSC Application form 2017||Apply now|
|OPSC Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
|OPSC Result 2017||Click Here|
Application procedure for OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment:
You can click on the link that we have placed right her on this page or else you can also follow the guidelines that are mentioned here:
- You need to log in the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- The home page is all you see at the present moment.
- Scroll down the page and stop when you see the “Apply Online” portion.
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- Search for the recruitment procedure for the post of
- Click on “Apply Online” link that is provided.
- Enter a security code and click on the “I agree to all the terms and conditions. I want to apply” link.
- Now carefully fill up the application form that has been prescribed.
- Attach all the scanned documents along with your application form.
- Click on the “Submit” option as the last step.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||192 Posts|
Eligibility for OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment:
You must possess these qualifications to get shortlisted for the post.
Age Criteria: The minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must be having Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Application Fees: Interested candidates who want to apply are to pay through Challan at any branch of SBI. Check the amount that you are required to pay:
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of Odisha||Not needed|
Job Location: Odisha
Selection Process: All the applicants have to go through:
- Written examination
- Viva-voce test.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date to send in the application form: 06/04/2017
- Closing date to send in the application form: 05/05/2017
- Last date for paying the application fee: 08/05/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: