ONGC Graduate Trainee Result 2017 – ONGC Graduate Trainee Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Graduate Trainee Result, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Graduate Trainee Result 2017, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Graduate Trainee Merit List 2017, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Graduate Trainee Merit List, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Graduate Trainee Cut Off Marks 2017, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Graduate Trainee Cut Off Marks Download from here.
Update 1: ONGC has released the Interview Result for the post of Graduate Trainee. Candidates can check the result below.
- 1 Check Interview Result – Final Shortlist candidate
- 2 ONGC Graduate Trainee Result 2017:
- 3 ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 Details:
- 4 Selection Procedure For ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017:
- 5 Detail explanation or Criteria of Preparing Final Merit List:
- 6 Steps to check ONGC Graduate Trainee Result 2017:-
- 7 ONGC Graduate Trainee Cut off mark 2017:
- 8 ONGC Gate last year cut off marks 2016:
- 9 ONGC Graduate Trainee Merit List 2017:
- 10 Have your ONGC Graduate Trainee Result viewed:
- 11 Category-wise Result:
- 12 ONGC Graduate Trainee Result Closing Note:
Check Interview Result – Final Shortlist candidate
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)-
Petroleum, Geologist and Programming Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) and Chemist
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) – Mechanical, AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum, AEE (Cementing)-Petroleum, AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical, Transport Officer, Geophysicist (Wells)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)- Chemical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling) – Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Geophysicist (Surface)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)
- MM Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)
We guess you are looking for the results to get published by the ONGC that is the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Aren’t you? And thus you have landed up viewing this publication from the Naukrihelper’s. Here in this, you will be receiving the news about the results getting published by the Recruiting body that is the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
‘You can view your performance from now on.’ this was the update that was made in the official web portal of the Recruiting Authority. To view your performance you can log in to the official website of the ONGC by following the steps as we have mentioned in the further section of this post. You can also click on the links that you will be finding at various sections of this publication and view your result.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Result 2017:
If you are the applicant for the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited, have applied for the post of Graduate Trainee and have given the GATE 2017 exam, then for you this page will be very much helpful because here in this page, we have mentioned all the things like result, further selection procedure, cut off marks and the merit list and this page is especially made by us for all those applicants who have applied in the ONGC ( Oil and Natural gas Corporation Limited) department for the post of Graduate Trainee.
The ONGC ( Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited) authority was previously recruiting candidates in their department for the post of Graduate Trainee and after recruitment was successfully completed by the authority, the further announcement was made that the department will be selecting candidates on the basis of their result of the GATE 2017. So, the new news is that the department had made the result of the selection test and very soon they will be publishing it on their official candidates for this post can check their result from the official website of the department or you may also check it from the link present here at the very bottom of this page.
Click Here To Check Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Result 2017
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 Details:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
State Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts
Total No. of Posts
Official Website for Further Detail
Selection Procedure For ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017:
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited had planned to shortlist the candidates who have applied for the post of Graduate Trainee through these procedures:
GATE 2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test):
GATE or the Graduate Aptitude Test is a type of all India entrance exam for all the engineering students. Nowadays, applicants applying for any engineering job in India are to be selected on the basis of the Result of the GATE Exam given by the candidates. It is the exam. It is one of the most competitive examinations in India. As per the information was given by the department on their official notification, the 60% of the full marks will be on the basis of the GATE result of the candidates.
This will be the last and the final procedure that will be taken into consideration in selecting the candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee. This process will be organized by the Recruitment Authority itself. For this procedure, only the candidates who have been shortlisted from the GATE Examination will be considered. Applicants also know this that the 15% of the total marks will be allotted to the candidates from this exam. To know if you are eligible or not read the further section of this publication.
This is the final selection exam taken along with the interview test where the applicant’s qualifications are to be checked and 25% of the total marks which is 100 is to be allocated to the candidates on the basis of this exam.
Detail explanation or Criteria of Preparing Final Merit List:
The final merit list preparation will be based on different criteria and every single Criteria has different weightage. Candidates are requested to check carefully the below given table to have a clear understanding of the merit list weightage of different parameters.
|2017 GATE examination score weightage||60|
- Having higher qualification will carry extra marks for the applicants. As an example, candidates who have applied for the Electronics post and having the qualification of M.Tech or M.E in Electronics will be in better position than any other M.Tech from different discipline for from any B.Tech of the same discipline.
- In case there is a tie between or among candidates, then the one who scores high in the Gate examination and Interview round will be considered as most eligible than other candidates. If there is still a tie then the candidate who is senior by age will be considered as selected.
Click Here To Check Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Result 2017
Steps to check ONGC Graduate Trainee Result 2017:-
You can either click on the links that you can find that are provided here on this page or else you can also follow the procedures that are mentioned just below, which are:
- At first, head on to the official website of the ONGC Ltd.
- Click on the link provided to view the main homepage.
- You will be viewing the main page by now.
- Scroll down the page.
- Hunt for the announcement that has been made about the publication of the Results.
- Click on the announcement itself.
- Enter your login details to view your performance in the GATE that is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017.
- As soon as you have logged into your profile, you will be viewing your performance.
- Carefully go through the marks that you have received.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Cut off mark 2017:
In the case of the GATE Exam, for every trade, there are different cut off marks allotted by the main authority. If we talk about this post, the cut off marks for the mechanical trade is mentioned below-
|Catagory||Cut Off Marks|
|General Catagory||32.87% Minimum.|
|OBC Catagory||27% Minimum.|
|SC Catagory||21% Minimum.|
|ST Catagory||21% Minimum.|
ONGC Gate last year cut off marks 2016:
ONGC Graduate Trainee Merit List 2017:
The Merit List will be prepared soon by the Officials of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. This List will be containing the names of those candidates who will be eligible to appear for the final selection procedure. You need to wait for a few more days and then you will be finding the list updated here.
Have your ONGC Graduate Trainee Result viewed:
|Graduate Trainee||721||Check Here >>>>|
|OBC||199 Posts||Check Here >>>>|
|UR||376 Posts||Check Here >>>>|
|ST||46 Posts||Check Here >>>>|
|SC||100 Posts||Check Here >>>>|
ONGC Graduate Trainee Result Closing Note:
As the merit list will largely depend on Gate 2017 score so unless and until gate scores come out ONGC authority will not take further selection measure. After the Gate result release, ONGC will schedule interview section and go ahead with the selection procedure. Keep an eye with this post to get all latest information about ONGC Graduate Trainee result.