ONGC Admit Card 2017 Graduate Trainee hall Ticket 2017 at ongcindia.com: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is all set to issue admit card to the all applied candidates for the post of graduate trainee 2017. Earlier in the month of March 2017 ONGC released the recruitment notification that they will be recruiting candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee for different disciplines. For the same, a huge number of candidates who appeared in the Gate 2017 exam and found this advertisement interesting applied. All valid applicants now will be issued admit card by the ONGC authority. ONGC Graduate trainee hall ticket 2017 will be issued for the Interview round.
|Downloading of Call Letter for interview round||07 to 14 May 2017|
|Interview date||23 May 2017|
ONGC Admit Card 2017 Graduate Trainee hall Ticket 2017
As the primary selection weightage will be given on the basis of Gate 2017 score so there will not be any preliminary written examination and hence no requirement for the ONGC written examination admit card. But ONGC has decided to organize interview round for all graduate trainee applicants. ONGC 2017 Call Latter or ONGC hall ticket is certainly very important element of the Graduate trainee recruitment. All valid applicants must download their interview admit card before going to the interview venue. Candidates who have applied for the Graduate Trainee post are hereby informed that the ONGC admit card for Graduate trainee will be available for downloading from 07th to 14th May 2017 and candidates should download their copy within that stipulated time. We have added the direct admit card downloaded link below. Candidates can download ONGC hall ticket directly using that link.
- ONGC Admit Card 2017 for Graduate Trainee download link will be added here upon release.
Steps to download ONGC Admit Card for Graduate Trainee 2017 post
We have added the direct download link of the ONGC hall ticket download for the graduate trainee post but for any reason, if you want to get it from the official site then we suggest you follow the below-given steps:
- In the first step, candidates are required to visit the official website of the ONGC i.e ongcindia.com.
- When they are at they home page of the ONGC website they need to locate the ONGC Call latter link which could be found at the ‘what’s new‘ section of the left-hand sidebar.
- Next candidates need to click on the found link and it will open a new page.
- In that page, candidates need to enter their ONGC registration number, DOB and solve captcha before they hit enter to submit.
- Candidates are now logged in their account and can view and download their ONGC admit card.
- Candidates now should download the admit card to their local hard disk and take print out of the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card candidates should check all the detail mentioned in the admit card very carefully if all information given there are correct starting form name to post name etc. If found anything not desirable then they should immediately contact ONGC authority.
Key points regarding ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2017
Admit card is absolutely important elements for any examination and it proves the legal right for any candidate to appear in the examination. So each and every candidate must download their admit card and bring that along to the examination center on the date of interview.
Every admit card has some important ingredients such as:
- Every admit card will carry the name of the candidates, their examination venue and timing.
- Admit card will have the full address of the examination venue.
- It will have important instruction about the examination they are going to appear.