OICL AO Admit Card 2017 – Download OICL Written Exam Hall Ticket 2017 From Here: The Oriental Insurance Company Limited Department had made the admit card of the written exam for the Administrative Officer Post public. All the contenders who will be going for the exam must be downloading the merit list through online process from the official website of the department. For more updates, visit the official website and look for the update regarding this recruitment on the “Career” section.
Previously, there was a recruitment process which was going on for the recruitment of applicants for the Administrative Officer post for which, many job aspirants have applied and to shortlist those applicants, the department had decided to conduct the written exam for which the admit card had also been published by the department on their official website. It is compulsory for the applicants that they carry the admit card with them while going for the exam. Applicants who haven’t downloaded the admit card can follow the steps provided by us in the below to download it.
|Important Events||Respective Dates|
|Admit card Issue||To be announced soon|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||Phase 1 – October 22, 2017
Phase 2 – November 18, 2017
- 1 OICL AO Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Post To Be Covered Up Under OICL AO Recruitment 2017:
- 3 How to Download OICL AO Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Expected Date For OICL AO Admit Card 2017:
- 5 OICL AO Admit Card 2017 Overall Standing and Statistics:
- 6 Documents Needed To Be Carried In The Written Test For OICL AO Recruitment:
- 7 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the OICL AO Exam 2017:
OICL AO Admit Card 2017:
The admit card for this Oriental Insurance Company Limited Department recruitment written exam for the Administrative Officer post has been published by the officials on this website orientalinsurance.org.in which is the official website of Oriental Insurance Company Limited. All the applicants must be logging into this link to apply for this post or you may also visit the link which we will be providing here on the bottom of this page and can download your admit card from there.
Post To Be Covered Up Under OICL AO Recruitment 2017:
- General Administrative Officer.
- Medical Officer.
- Automobiles Engineering Officer.
- Many Other.
How to Download OICL AO Admit Card 2017:
All the participants of Oriental Insurance Company Limited Department must be following these steps in order to download the admit card/call letter for the written exam.
STEP I: Contenders will have to first log on to the official website of Oriental Insurance Company Limited i.e orientalinsurance.org.in.
STEP II: After that, come to the bottom of the page and look for the “Career” section.
STEP III: When you click on it, on the very first, you will be getting the notification which is “Download written exam call letter for the Administrative officer Recruitment”.
STEP IV: All the contenders will have to click on the link.
STEP V: Then you will have to put on the registration details that have been asked.
STEP VI: When they put on the details and submit it, they will be redirected to the page where they will get the admit card which the applicants are opting.
STEP VII: Now they can also download the admit card for that page and can take its hard copy from there.
Expected Date For OICL AO Admit Card 2017:
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited Department had till now only mentioned that it is compulsory for all the contenders that they carry the admit card of the exam taken by the department with them because, without the admit card, contenders will not be allowed to give the written exam.
Till now, the officials had not provided any exact date when the admit card of the written exam will be published by the department. Applicants can expect that the admit card for this post will be published by the department tentatively before 1 – 2 weeks from the exam.
OICL AO Admit Card 2017 Overall Standing and Statistics:
|Overview, standing statistics of OICL AO Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Oriental Insurance Company Limited.|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Board|
|NAME OF THE POST||Administrative officer.|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||300 Vacancies.|
|JOB LOCATION||All Over India.|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||orientalinsurance.org.in|
|TN TRB Special Teachers Result 2017||Check Here >>|
Documents Needed To Be Carried In The Written Test For OICL AO Recruitment:
All those applicants who are called by the department to give the written exam are informed that they must be carrying this documents with them in for some verification process –
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- ID Pard.
- Educational Qualificational Certificates.
- Experience Letter.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the OICL AO Exam 2017:
All the applicants who will be going for the written exam must be going through this point to be safe from any mishappens –
- Applicants who have successfully submitted the application form in the Oriental Insurance Company Limited for the Administrative Officer post, and you are marked eligible by the department to give the Written exam, then you must be downloading the admit card and carrying it with them while they are going for the exam.
- All those contenders who will be appearing for the written exam will also be having one ID Proof with them which is to be needed for the verification process.
- Applicants are also informed that without the admit card, contenders will not be able to appear for the exam.
- All the contenders must be reporting the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- For the further details regarding this post, applicants can go to the official website and get it checked from there.