Odisha Government Recruitment 2016: Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Adarsha is one of the most renowned educational institutions hosts Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary schools in the same campus, has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of 52 Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant & Class-IV on the contract basis. Interested candidates can apply before 23 February 2016.
Odisha Government Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: 657
Details Of Job 1:
- Post Name: Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant
- No of Post: 13
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7100/- (Per month)
Details Of Job 2:
- Post Name: Class-IV
- No of Post: 39
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6250/- (Per month)
- Academic Qualification:
- For Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant: Bachelor Degree and knowledge of Computer with Tally and proficiency in Odia and English.
- For Class-IV: Passed HSC Examination.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years (as on 07.02.2016)
- For SC/ST/Women/ SEBC Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
Job Location: Odisha
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit list.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- through Indian Postal Order (IPO) Payable to District Education Officer, Kalahandi.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send prescribed Application form along with self-attested copies of document & Certificates to “The District Education Officer, Kalahandi At/Po- Bhawanipatna/ District- Kalahandi, Pin-766001” on or before 23.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23.02.2016