Odisha DMET Radiographer Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – 161 Vacancies – Last date 27/03/2017: The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Odisha, Bhubaneswar has updated their official website by the announcing that those of the candidates who are looking for job offers for the posts like Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Jr. Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist then they must be applying for the post within the last date that has been set by the DMET which is the 27th of March 2017. So hurry up and apply for the post that you feel like.
Odisha DMET Radiographer Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
The authority has said that those candidates who are willing to apply for any of the recruitment procedure that is made available by the DMET, they must be sending in the application form by filling it up manually and then attach all the documents that are mentioned in the advertisement. Before applying for any of the posts, you must read this publication so as to have the idea of the requirements that are asked by the Odisha DMET.
Odisha DMET Radiographer Staff Nurse Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Odisha DMET Radiographer Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
|Directorate of Medical Education and Training|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
Name of the Posts
|Radiographer, Staff Nurse and other posts|
|Total No. of Posts||161 Vacancies|
|Opening date||Apply Now|
|Official Website for Further Detail|
|DMET Official Notification 2017|
|DMET Final Result 2017||Click Here|
Application procedure for Odisha DMET Radiographer Staff Nurse Recruitment:
To apply for this recruitment procedure, you can click on the link provided and download the application form or else you can also follow these procedures that are mentioned here:
- At the very first step, you must be logging in to the official website of the DMET, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- You will be shown the home page in front of you.
- In the middle of the home page, “News and Events” will be the section containing the link to apply for the recruitment procedure.
- Search for the link from the innumerable number of news and announcements that are updated.
- When you have found the link, click on it.
- You will be required to download the application form because the application procedure chosen by the authority is the offline mode.
- When you have downloaded the application form, print it out.
- Carefully fill up the application form manually and make sure that you do not make any mistake.
- When you have finished filling up the application form, you will be required to send it to this address “Superintendent, SLN Medical College & Hospital, Pujariput, Koraput, 764001 on or before 27.03.2017 by 5.00 PM“
- You will be sending the form by speed/registered post only.
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates applying for the post:
Educational Qualification: If you have completed your 12th standard with Diploma in the respective discipline, then you can apply for this recruitment procedure.
Pay Scale: If you are one of the final list of shortlisted candidates for the post, then you will be receiving a monthly pay of Rs. 5,200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
Age Limit: If you are between 21 to 32 years of age, you are eligible to apply for any of the recruitment procedure.
Selection Process: The selection category of the candidates will be based on the Career Assessment that will be conducted by the recruiting authority.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for sending in the application form – Started
- Closing date for sending in the application form – 27/03/2017
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Get here the Official Notification