NVS Result 2017 – TGT PGT FCSA Merit List Cut off marks 2017: Here is an announcement to all the applicants who are looking for the result of the Interview session that was conducted by the Officials of the NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) Department, then you must be having your eyes right here in this publication. We the Naukrihelpers are up here with this publication to provide you with a very important news. As the heading suggests the “NVS Result 2017”, yes you guessed it absolutely right, We are up with this notification to tell you that the Recruiting Department NVS, has updated their web portal by announcing this good news.
They have mentioned in their Official web portal that ‘Candidates who have appeared for the Interview session that was conducted for the posts of TGT, PGT, FCSA, then they can get to know the result’. If you are one of the applicants for this recruitment procedure and have appeared for the selection procedure then follow the further section of this publication to get the further updates regarding this recruitment undertaking.
NVS Result 2017:
In the above paragraph, you have been provided with the news about the publication of the result of the interview session that was conducted for the posts of TGT, PGT, and FCSA. Now, we will be telling to the various processes by which you can get to know the names of the applicants who have been shortlisted for the said posts.
The first way to check the list that has been published by the Recruiting Department that is the NVS, is from the Official web portal itself. You can follow the simple steps that we have mentioned here for the applicants for the interview session. By following the procedures, you will be checking for the publication from the official web portal of the NVS itself. Well, the second round to check for the list/Result that has been published by the Authority can be only done by clicking on the link that we have provided here. Just click on the post that you have applied for and get to know the names of the applicants who have been shortlisted.
CLICK HERE FOR TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Admit Card 2017 – TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Hall Ticket 2017
NVS TGT PGT FCSA Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: TGT PGT FCSA
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 351 vacancies
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: tspsc.gov.in
NVS TGT PGT FCSA Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure:
The Authorities of the Recruiting Depart had said in their official web portal by announcing that, They will be shortlisting the applicants for the posts of TGT, PGT, FCSA by conducting the:
- Interview session.
- Interview session: The one and only method that the Authority will be conducting so as to shortlist the candidates who have applied to the posts of TGT, PGT, and FCSA. All the applicants must be bringing in all the original documents on the 24th of June 2017 between 9 A.M to 3 P.M for the verification of the documents. The Candidate who stood first shall be offered the post and on the receipt, he/she will be asked to sign in an agreement on stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
Step to check the NVS Result 2017:
You can follow these steps so as to check the performance of yours in the selection procedure that you have applied for:
- You will be required to log in to the official web portal of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- The homepage will be opening in front of you.
- From the “Latest News” section on the left side of the page, look for the announcement that has been made about the publication of the results for the post of TGT, PGT, FCSA.
- You need to click on that particular announcement that has been updated with.
- Now, you will be redirected to a different page.
- You need to fill up the blank spaces with your details.
- When you have entered the details, press the button to generate the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- You will be now shown the document that is issued to you.
- Now download the file first.
- When you have finished the downloading process, get a printout of the file.
NVS TGT PGT FCSA Cut Off Mark 2017:
Those applicants who have scored more than the cut off mark for this recruitment procedure will be getting a plus point while the interview session is conducted. If you are an eye catcher in the eyes of the selection committee then you have made it and you will be called for the next round of selections. Well to know as to what mark is decided where the applicants are marked, then you must be following this publication because we will be updating as soon as we are having updates from the Recruiting Department.
|Nature of the Post||Post Name||Vacancies||Check Result/List|
Trained Graduate Teachers
|Hindi||17 Posts||Get Here|
|English||05 Posts||Get Here|
|Maths||25 Posts||Get Here|
|Biology||14 Posts||Get Here|
|Chemistry||27 Posts||Get Here|
|Physics||35 Posts||Get Here|
|Computer Science||05 Posts||Get Here|
|Commerce||05 Posts||Get Here|
|Economics||06 Posts||Get Here|
|Geography||10 Posts||Get Here|
|History||06 Posts||Get Here|
Post Graduate Teachers
|PET (Male)||05 posts||Get Here|
|PET (Female)||08 Posts||Get Here|
|Librarian||05 Posts||Get Here|
|Music||03 Posts||Get Here|
|Art||03 Posts||Get Here|
|Gujarati||03 Posts||Get Here|
|Marathi||01 Posts||Get Here|
|Social St||10 Posts||Get Here|
|Science||11 Posts||Get Here|
|Mathematics||45 Posts||Get Here|
|English||12 Posts||Get Here|
|Hindi||27 Posts||Get Here|
|Faculty Teachers||63 Posts||Get Here|
NVS TGT PGT FCSA Merit List:
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be publishing a list where the names of the applicants will be arriving. All the names up here in this publication will be having the chance to appear for the next round of selections, and lastly when all the selection procedures will be getting completed the Recruiting Department will be publishing an another Merit list, where the list of candidates who will be able to view their name up on the list will be filling up the vacant seat for the post that they have applied for. To know if your name has been shortlisted by the Department or not, do not forget to follow this publication on a daily basis