NPU AP Admit Card 2017 – NPU AP Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017 @ npu.ac.in: There is a new update received from the Department of Nilamber Pitambar (NP) University for the candidates who have applied for the Assistant Professor Post. The update is that the department had finally published the admit card of the interview session which they are very going to conduct. All those candidates who are the part of this interview exam must download their admit card and take it with them in the exam hall.
All the applicants who have till now not downloaded the admit card can download it from the official website or by going through the link which we have provided for you at the very bottom of this page.
NPU AP Admit Card 2017:
As you have applied for the Assistant Professor post in the Nilamber Pitambar (NP) University, then you must be knowing that the department had recently going to conduct the Interview examination for all those candidates who have applied for the post and along with that, they have also published the admit card of that exam on their official website. All those candidates who will be going for the must be downloading their admit card and carrying it along with them in the exam hall.
NPU AP Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The admit card for the interview session which the department is soon going to conduct for the candidates who have applied for the post has been finally published by the department on their official website. Applicants who are going for the exam are informed to download their admit card from the official website which is npu.ac.in. or you may also log into the link which we mentioned here at the very bottom of this page. Applicants who want to check their result can follow these steps –
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: Applicants will first have to log into the official website of the recruiting department which is npu.ac.in.
STEP II: After when you log into the official website, at the left side, you will be getting the exam information section.
STEP III: Go there, and look for the admit card notification for this post.
STEP IV: After when you get the notification, click on it.
STEP V: Then on the next page, you will be asked to enter your registration details.
STEP VI: After when you enter the details, You will be taken to the new page from there, you can download the admit card and can take a hard copy of it.
Overall Standing & Statistics of NPU AP Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Nilamber Pitambar (NP) University.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Assistant Professor.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 270 Vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Medinagar, Palamu.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: npu.ac.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the NPU AP Interview Exam 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the exam must keep this points in their mind –
- The Interview Exam for the candidates who have applied for the Assistant Professor post is very much compulsory.
- Applicants failing to appear for this exam will be shortlisted from the post and their application will also make cancel by the department.
- All those candidates going for the exam must carry their admit card along with them because without the admit card applicants will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Applicants also carry one ID proof along with them while going for the exam.
- For more updates, have an eye on this page or bookmark this page.