North Eastern Railway Technician Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card 2017: The candidates who have applied for the post of Technician Assistant, Loco Pilot and various other posts, a recruitment procedure which is undertaken by the North Eastern Railway, you people will be happy to know that the recruitment authority will be issuing admit cards to all those candidates. It is mandatory for each and every candidate to possess his/her admit card on the date of examination.
North Eastern Railway Technician Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card:
As it is announced by the North Eastern Railway, that each and every candidate must be carrying along with him/her the admit card on the date of examination. For instance, if you by chance forget to carry your admit card on the date of examination then you will not be allowed to appear for the examination. As a result, it means that if you do not appear for any of the rounds of selection procedure for the post of Technician, Loco motive and various other posts you will no longer be a contender to compete with other candidates for the said post. If you are an applicant for the post and haven’t downloaded your own admit card yet, do it at the earliest.
How to Download North Eastern Railway Technician Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of the North Eastern Railway website (http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/) or you can also click on the link that we have provided to you in this very page.
- You are now on the official website of the North Eastern Railway Department
- You can locate the “Search” tool box on the top right-hand corner of the web portal.
- Write down the that you are looking for i.e admit card for the post of
- You will be redirected to another page showing you the link that will actually push you to the main page from where you can download your admit card.
- Click on the specified link and Put your registration detail click on the Submit Iption.
- Take a printout of the same and keep it safely.
North Eastern Railway Technician Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of North Eastern Railway Technician Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017
North Eastern Railway Department
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Technician, Assistant Loco motive and various other posts|
|Total No. of Posts||426 Posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/|
Important points to remember regarding North Eastern Railway Technician Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card Written examination 2017:
- Candidates must be carrying a printed copy of the admit card to the examination hall on the date of examination.
- Candidates are requested to download their admit card as early as possible.
- Do not wait till the date before the examination.
- The Admit Card stand as a legal proof for the candidates identity and eligibility for the written examination.
- Candidates must carry any other identity proof along with the Admit card to the examination center for cross checking of identity candidates if any discrepancy arises.
- Admit cards are only available for downloading for a specified time limit so hurry up and quickly download you admit card.
- If any further information required, you can contact the authorities of the North Eastern Railway Department.