North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 413 Posts- Apply Before 17/3/17: North Central Railway job 2017, North Central Railway Act Apprentice application form. A call from the North Central Railway Department to all the job aspirants who are looking for job offers as an Act Apprentice. The North Central Railway Department has stated that they are having 413 vacant seats available and thus they will be shortlisting candidates to fill up these vacant seats. Read the official advertisement published by the recruiting authority to have a clear idea of the things that are asked. You must submit the application form via online only and send it within the 17th of March, 2017.
- 1 North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- 2 North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
- 3 Application procedure for North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment:
- 4 Click Here for North Central Railway Act Apprentice Admit Card
- 5 Eligibility for North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment:
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
The North Central Railway has opened the gates to all the candidates to apply for the post of Act Apprentice. If you are interested in applying for this recruitment procedure, immediately fill up the application form that has been prescribed and submit it on or before the last date. Keep a regular check on this page for more specific updates regarding this post or else you might loose a golden opportunity to work as an employee of the North Central Railway.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|North Central Railway|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||413 Posts|
|Location||Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Opening date of Online Application||15.02.2017|
|Closing date of Online Application||17.03.2017|
|North Central Railway Act Apprentice Application Form 2017||Get Application Form|
|North Central Railway Act Apprentice Syllabus||Get the syllabus from here|
|North Central Railway Act Apprentice Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
|North Central Railway Act Apprentice Expected cut off mark 2017||Check Here|
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Final Result 2017
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment Details:
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||102 Posts|
|Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||44 Posts|
|Crane Operator||04 Posts|
|Programming & System Administration Assistant||02 Posts|
Application procedure for North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment:
To apply for the post follow these guidelines:
- Head on to this link (http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/) or click on the link that we have provided to you.
- You will be on the home page of the MP Online Limited.
- Search for the “Online Recruitment” tab and then click on it.
- Now search for the post that you want to apply for.
- Fill up the necessary blank spaces in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and the photocopies along with the form.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ option.
Eligibility for North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment:
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with a 50% marks & ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Age Limit: You must be of 15 to 24 years of age so as to apply for the post.
Selection Process of North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment:
The authority has decided that they will be shortlisting candidates on the basis of the academic result.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for Applying: 15.02.2017
- Last Date to apply: 17.03.2017
Detail advertisement could be found here: