NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017 – NITI Advisor SRO RO EO 173 Vacancies – Apply Before 25th August 2017: There’s a new job notification published by the National Institute For Transforming India Aayog Department. As per the notification, the National Institute For Transforming India Aayog Department will be filling up 173 vacancies of their department for the Advisor, SRO, RO & EO Posts.
The National Institute For Transforming India Aayog Department had mentioned that they will be admitting a total of 173 Post applicants who have done Graduation, MBBS and Master Degree in their Department for the Advisor, SRO, RO and EO post. All those candidates who have possessed all the required eligibility criteria are eligible for applying for this post. The department had mentioned that the application for this post will be accepted by the department through online process from the online application link which we have provided here on the bottom of this page. For further detail, visit the further part.
|NITI Aayog Application Link 2017||Get From Here…|
|NITI Aayog Admit Card 2017||Get From Here…|
|NITI Aayog Result 2017||Get From Here…|
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017:
The National Institute For Transforming India Aayog Department had also mentioned the process of selection for the recruitment of applicants in their department. As per the selection process mentioned by the department, all those applicants who have applied for this post will have to first go for the Written Exam and after that, they will be called by the department for the interview session. Applicants who clear both the exam will be shortlisted by the department and will be allotted the job.
Click Here For – WBSEDCL Sub Assistant Engineer Result 2017 – WBSEDCL Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
National Institute For Transforming India Aayog.
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Advisor, SRO, RO & EO.|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||173 Vacancies.|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||New Delhi|
|STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION||Started|
|LAST DATE OF APPLICATION||25th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||niti.gov.in|
Application Procedure for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017:
The Hyderabad High Court Officials will be accepting the application for this recruitment through online process. Applicants can follow these steps to apply for this posts –
- All the candidates who are interested in applying for this post will be first logging into this link i.e niti.gov.in.
- Then look for the “Career” section, and click on it.
- Then you are taken to the page where you are going to get all the latest recruitment notification going on under that department.
- There on the top, you will be getting this “Advisor, SRO, RO & EO Posts Recruitment Notification” and along with that, you will also getting the “Apply Online Link” for different posts.
- Applicants will have to select any one among them and will have to select the post for which, they want to apply.
- Then select the link of the Online application for the post you want to apply.
- When you get the link, click on it.
- Then you will be provided with the application form, fill it up.
- Attach the details that have been asked.
- Pay the application fees.
Eligibility for NITI Aayog Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Limit: Applicants can follow the details provided below to know the age details –
- For Advisor Post – Must be between 35 – 50 Years.
- For Research Officer and the Economic officer – 26 – 35 years.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants having completed Master Degree, MBBS and Post Graduation Degree are eligible to apply for this post.
Selection Process: The selection will be merit list basis. Applicants who will apply for this post will have to give the below exams –
- Written Exam.
- Interview Session.
Application Fee: Applcants can check the required application fees for this post from the below.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date Of Sending Application – Started.
Last Date Of Sending Application – 25th August 2017.
Detail Recruitment Notification:
Official Advertisement –
- Advisor / Senior Advisor – Get Notification.
- Deputy Advisor / Joint Advisor – Get Notification.
- Senior research / Research Officer / Economic Officer (Flexi Pool) – Get Notification.
- Economic Officer – Get Notification.