NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket 2017 @ nitrkl.ac.in: Applicants who all have sent in the application form to the NIT (National Institute of Technology) Rourkela Department for the post of Teaching Faculty they all have been issued with the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Yes, the Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been issued to you so that you can take part in the selection procedure that will be conducted very shortly.
The procedures that have been talked off in the Official Recruitment Advertisement, those procedures will be conducted by the Authorities of the National Institute of Technology Rourkela Department to shortlist the job aspirants that have applied for the Recruitment Procedure of NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty 2017.
- 1 NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017:
- 2 How to Download NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017:
- 3 NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Applicants Need To Carry This Documents While They Are going for the exam:
- 5 Points To Be Kept In Mind While Going For The Written Exam Taken By NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Post:
NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017:
You have been provided with the most important document that states your identity for the Recruitment Procedure. This document states that who you are, what post that you have applied for and the allowance of your’s to appear for the selection procedure.
Procedures to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been mentioned here in this publication. You can follow the procedures that we have mentioned to download the Teaching Faculty Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you by the National Institute of Technology Rourkela Department
How to Download NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017:
STEP I: All of you will be required to tap on this link (nitrkl.ac.in) which is the official website of National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela.
STEP II: The homepage of the NIT Department will be shown to you.
STEP III: You are to now scroll down the page to the very bottom of the page.
STEP IV: On the left column of the homepage, you will be finding the “Announcement: section.
STEP V: Applicants are to now look for the announcement that has been made to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to the applicants who have applied for the Recruitment Procedure for the post of Teaching Faculty.
STEP VI: On finding the announcement that has been updated, they are to click on it.
STEP VII: A new page will be opening in front of you.
STEP VIII: Applicants are to now provide in with their details so as to generate the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to them.
STEP IX: When you have been shown the document that has been provided to you, download it first.
STEP X: After downloading, you need to have a printout.
NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Govt Job|
|NAME OF THE POST||Teaching Faculty|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||203 Vacancies|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||nitrkl.ac.in|
|NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Result 2017||Check Here >>|
Applicants Need To Carry This Documents While They Are going for the exam:
All the contenders must be carrying these documents with them as Id proof. Applicants who forget to bring their admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Voter Card.
Points To Be Kept In Mind While Going For The Written Exam Taken By NIT Rourkela Teaching Faculty Post:
All the applicants who will be going for the Screening Test that will be undertaken by the National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela Department must be carrying these below mentioned documents and must be following the points provided below –
- Will be carrying your admit card with you because it is the only proof of your eligibility for the exam which the department would be undertaking.
- The next Verification Documents i.e all the applicants must be carrying one ID proof with them which is required for the verification process. Keep this in mind that the details of the ID must match with the details provided in the admit card.
- All the applicants will have to visit the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- Admit card provided to the applicants must not be misplaced or lost because it is the only proof of their eligibility for the post as well as the exam which they will be giving. Applicants who do not carry their admit card with them will not be allowed to give the exam.
- For more detail information or any kind of update for this post, you must be visiting this page.