NIELIT Result 2017 – NIELIT Scientist Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: As per the latest notification, the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Department Written exam result for the post of Scientist-‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A posts will be published by the department through online from the official website soon.
There was a written exam earlier conducted by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Department for shortlisting the applicants for the Scientist-‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A posts and now, the department had checked all the answer script of all the applicants and now, the department is making the merit list of the exam where they will be mentioning the name of the applicants who have passed the exam. After the merit list will be made public by the department, contenders can check the merit list online on their official website.
- 0.1 Check State wise Scientist-‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Post Result 2017:
- 0.2 NIELIT Result 2017:
- 0.3 NIELIT Expected Result Date 2017:
- 1 Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
Check State wise Scientist-‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Post Result 2017:
- Agartala (Result will Be Out Soon).
- Port Blair.
NIELIT Result 2017:
If you are an applicant for the Scientist-‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A posts and have given the written exam, then you have been landed on the very right page. In this page, we will be publishing the merit list of the written examination taken by the department. Till now, the department had not published the merit list of the written exam taken by the department. But as per expected, very soon, the list is going to be made public. Applicants must bookmark this page because after the merit list will be published, we will be updating here the link to check merit list.
NIELIT Expected Result Date 2017:
Till now, the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Department result is not been published. But as per expected, the department will be publishing the merit list of this exam tentatively after 2 – 3 months from the exam.
Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
NIELIT Result 2017 Download Steps:
The NIELIT result is been published by the department online. Applicants who have given the exam will be checking out their result from the official website. Applicants may also follow the steps which we provided here to download their
Follow these steps to check the ICF Chennai Act Apprentice Merit List Result –
STEP I: All the candidates will be logging into this link (nielit.gov.in).
STEP II: Then on the top of the homepage, you will have to look for “Recruitment” tab.
STEP III: When you get the link, click on it.
STEP IV: Then you are taken to that section of that page.
STEP V: Now on that page, you will get the “NIELIT written exam result’ link.
STEP VIII: You will have to click on it.
STEP IX: Then on a new tab, your result will open.
STEP X: Download your result from that page or you can also take a hard copy of it if required in future.
Overall Standing & Statistics of NIELIT Result 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT).
- TYPE OF JOBS: Central Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Scientist-‘B’ & Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 340 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: nielit.gov.in
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam & Interview Session.
NIELIT Result – Selection Procedure 2017:
The selection process which the NIELIT department will be undertaking will be of different type. Applicants who have given the exam will be shortlisted by the department on the basis of the written exam and the interview test. As per the update from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) department, the selection will be fully merit based. After the exam will be conducted and the papers of that exam will be checked, the department will be updating the names of all the applicants on the merit list and the applicant’s name is only updated by the department if he/she have passed the exam and on the basis of that merit list, applicants are shortlisted by the department for this posts.
- Written Exam: The questions in this exam will be objective type in OMR Based. There will be the 120 questions provided to the applicants among which, 60 questions of Computer Science and 60 questions of Generic Area. The questions of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative, Qualitative abilities, General Awareness and Aptitude. Each questions would consist of 1 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks. Applicants will be getting the further details about the examination from the official website.
- Interview Exam: After the written exam, there will be the interview exam which is for the applicants who have passed the Written Exam. Through this test applicant’s communicational skill, educational status and other qualities regarding this post are tested. Applicants will have to clear this test to get the job. Applicants know this that along with the interview exam, the department will also be conducting the document verification of all the applicants.
NIELIT Cut Off Marks 2017:
The NIELIT department had published the cut off marks of the written examination on their official website as per the category of the applicants. Contenders can check out the minimum qualifying marks for this post from the below –
|Catagory||Cut Off Marks (% )|
NIELIT Merit List 2017:
The merit list of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) department will be published by the department online. Applicants will be logging into this link to check the merit list.