NHM Tripura Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – Medical Officer ANM Hall Ticket 2017: The applicants for the Recruitment Procedure of the NHM (National Health Mission) of Tripura must be knowing that you have been issued with the document that is the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Applicants are only issued with the Admit Card/Hall Ticket if they are found to submit the application form before the scheduled closing date and also if you are having the qualifications that were mentioned in the official advertisement that was published by the Recruiting Department. Well, if you have submitted the application form when you had found to have the demands of the Recruiting Department then you have been issued with this document.
NHM Tripura Admit Card 2017:
You are to know that you have been issued with a very important document which is the only proof that you are eligible to take part in the selection procedure that will be conducted to shortlist the number of applicants that have applied for the Recruitment Procedure that is undertaken by the National Rural Health Mission Tripura for the posts of MPW, Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist and other vacancies
So if you are not having the document that has been issued to you on the date of the selection procedure then you will not be allowed to take part in the selection procedure that will be conducted. To know whether you have been issued with the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post that you have applied for, you will be required to follow the steps that we have mentioned. If the document has been generated then print it out and if you are not shown the document then you will not be allowed to take part in the selection procedure as you have been termed as a disqualified applicant.
Make sure that you are appearing for the selection procedure with the document that has been issued to you on the scheduled date that has been decided.
Expected NHM Tripura Exam Date 2017:
We are expecting that the authorities of the National Health Mission to conduct the selection procedures with the beginning of the new year that means that after the month of December, the Authorities of the Recruiting Department will be conducting the selection procedures to shortlist the applicants that have applied for the Recruitment Procedure that is undertaken.
How to Download NHM Tripura Admit Card 2017:
These procedures will be helping you to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post that you have applied for in the Recruitment Procedure that is undertaken by the Authorities of the National Health Mission.
- In the very first step, you will be required to log in to the web portal of the National Health Mission of Tripura.
- You will be shown the homepage of the Department.
- Now search for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the Recruitment Procedure of F. 3 (5-3400)-FWPM/SHFWS/Recruitment/2017/S-I.
- When you have found the announcement, click on it.
- A new page will be opening in front of you.
- Now applicants are to fill in the Application form number to generate the document that is issued to them.
- They will be shown the document that has been issued to them by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department.
- Now download the file that you are shown.
- After the file has been downloaded, get a printout.
NHM Tripura Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of NHM Tripura Medical Officer ANM Admit Card 2017|
|ADV NUMBER||F. 3 (5-3400)-FWPM/SHFWS/Recruitment/2017/S-I|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||National Health Mission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Job.|
|NAME OF THE POST||MPW, Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist and other vacancies|
|TOTAL VACANCIES||369 vacancies|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION|
|NHM Tripura Result 2017||Check Here >>|