NDMC Recruitment 2016: New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the municipal council of the city of New Delhi, India. This renown concern has invited candidates for the vacant seat of 365 Guest Teacher. Competitors can apply for this post by 22 February 2016. Additional information about this job is given below.
NDMC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details of Job:
- job Name: Guest Teacher
- No. of opening: 365
Categories wise Vacancies:
- Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects): 109
- Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Physical Education): 06
- Post Graduate Teacher (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science): 15
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects): 88
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Modern Indian Language): 41
- Assistant Teacher: 106
- Academic Qualification : Candidates should have Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from recognized University for S.No- III. Candidates should also have minimum 6 months experience in required subject.
- Citizenship: Indian
- For Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects): 36 years.
- For Post Graduate Teacher (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science): 36 years for male & 46 years for female applicants.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects): 30 years.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (Modern Indian Language): 30 years.
- For Assistant Teacher: 37 years.
How to join: Eligible candidates may submit the application form online through the website www.ndmc.gov.in from 01.02.2016 to 22.02.2016. Applicants are strictly directed not to send any hard copy of the application to this department. Submission of the application form other than online will simply be rejected.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Application form: 01.02.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application form: 22.02.2016
Job Location: Delhi
- Detailed Advertisement Link: http://online.ndmc.gov.in/gtndmc/Guest_Teacher_2016.pdf
- Apply Online from Here: http://online.ndmc.gov.in/gtndmc/Default.aspx