NCAOR Recruitment 2016: The National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) is an Indian research and development institution, situated in Vasco, Goa. This renown concern has announced notification for the recruitment of 16 Project Scientist B, Project Scientific Assistant & Various Vacancies . Eligible candidates can apply before 10 March 2016.
NCAOR Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: NCAOR/06/16
Details Of Job1:
- Post Name: Project Scientist B
- No of Posts: 13
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs 5400/-
Details Of Job2:
- Post Name: Project Scientific Assistant Grade A
- No of Posts: 02
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification:
- For Project Scientist B: Master Degree in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Physics/ Geoinformatics/ Geospatial Studies.
- For Project Scientific Assistant Grade A: Three years Diploma in engineering (Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /Technology).
- Nationality: Indian
- For Project Scientist B: 35 years
- For Project Scientific Assistant Grade A: 28 years
Job Location: Goa
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents to “The Administration In charge, National Center for Antarctic & Ocean Research, Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403804” on or before 10.03.2016.
- Last Date For Submission of Application: 10.03.2016