Mumbai Naval Dockyard Result 2017 – Tradesman Mate Merit List – Cut Off Marks @ davp.nic.in: Mumbai Naval Dockyard Result 2017, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Post Result 2017, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Merit List 2017, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Merit List 2017, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Cut Off Marks 2017, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Cut Off Marks 2017.
The Mumbai Naval Dockyard has updated their official web portal by announcing with a very important announcement, ‘The results for the post of Tradesman Mate has been made public’. Yes, the updated news made by the Mumbai Naval Dockyard department was this. ‘All the applicants can now be able to check their performance of the written examination. The authority had also mentioned that will be publishing the merit list and the cut-off marks along with the result and after all this will be officially published, we will be updating it here on this page so, that candidates will not have to worry about all this long process because here we will be providing with the direct link through which, candidates can easily check their result and other needfuls.
If you are one of the applicants who have appeared for the selection procedure that was conducted a few months back by the Mumbai Naval Dockyard department for the candidates who have applied for the post of Tradesman Mate then you must be looking for the result to be made publish. So, if I am right, and you are looking for the same, then you are on the very page because here we have provided with the result, merit list and the cut-off marks as well. But now, it is not been published by the department but as soon as it will be published, at first, we will be updating it here on this page.
Click Here To Check Mumbai Naval Dockyard Written Exam Result 2017.
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Mumbai Naval Dockyard.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Tradesman Mate.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 384 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Mumbai.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: davp.nic.in.
- TYPE OF 1ST TEST: Written Examination.
- TYPE OF 2nd TEST: Document Verification.
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAM 1st TEST: Over.
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAM RESULT: Will be Published after the 2-3 months from the Exam.
The UPSC that is the Union Public Service Commission will be shortlisting the applicants for the post by conducting these procedures:
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Written examination: It is the first short of examination for the candidates who have applied for the post in this examination, all the applied candidates will be called. In this, there will be the objective type questions present and the basic way of questions pattern is General intelligence & reasoning which will be of 25 marks, Numerical aptitude which will be of 25 marks, with General English 25 marks and General Awareness 25 marks. Candidates having the higher merit list in this examination will be qualified for the further selection procedure.
- Document Verification: It is the last step of selection after the written Test. Candidates who have got the higher merit in the written examination will be called for this verification test. In this test, the document uploaded by the candidates at the time of recruitment is been verified by the department. In this, candidates whose document does not match the first document which they uploaded at the time of recruitment will be shortlisted and their application will be canceled.
Documents needed to be brought by the candidates at the time of verification are-
1.Certificate of Age.
2.Certificate of Educational Qualification.
3.Certificate in support of a claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
4.Certificate in support of the claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
5.Certificate in support of being physically handicapped (where applicable).
6.Certificate of eligibility for grant of age relaxation for ad-hoc doctors of Ministry of Railways
Candidates who have applied for the Tradesman Mate Post and have given the written examination can check their result by just following the below mentioned easy steps-
- Candidates are at first required to go to the official website of the department which is davp.nic.in.
- After when you enter the official website go to the “What’s New” section and from there you will have to search for the “Result” of the written examination.
- After when you get it, click on it.
- As soon as you click on it, you will be diverted to the next page from where you will be provided with the link to check result.
- Click on it.
- On the next page, you will be seeing your result and can download it for future reference.
Expected Cut Off Marks For UPSC Result 2017:
Previously, the Mumbai Naval Dockyard department had published a recruitment notification on their official website for the post of Tradesman Mate and after receiving the application, the authority had stepped for the next which was to take examinations among which, the first was to take written examination. The authority had finally conducted the written examination and had stepped toward checking the answer script which very soon they are going to publish on their official website and meanwhile, the candidates were searching for the cut off marks of this written examination. So, if you are also one among them then you must be knowing that the cut off marks of this examination are not yet published by the department but very soon the authority is going to publish the cut off marks on their official website and as soon as the cut off marks is published by the department, we will be updating it here on this page so that every applied candidate can check it.
Merit List For UPSC Result 2017:
It has been mentioned by the authority that they will be publishing the merit list containing the names of the candidates who have got selected in the written examination which they gave earlier. It has also been mentioned that the selection of the candidates will be directly based on their performance of the written examination which they gave.