MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017 – Tax Assistant Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017 @ mpsc.gov.in: MPSC Admit Card 2017, MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017, Maharastra Public Service Commission Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017, MPSC Hall Ticket 2017, MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2017, Maharastra Public Service Commission Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2017, MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2017 Download @ mpsc.gov.in.
Update 1 as on 16/08/2017: MPSC Tax Assistant Admit card is now available for download. Check below given link to download your copy.
If you are looking for any update from the MPSC (Maharastra Public Service Commission) department, then you are the on the very right page because the MPSC department has recently updated their official web portal with the very important news about the recruitment procedure which is going in related to the Tax Assistant Post. The authority had mentioned on their official; web portal that the admit card of the written examination which is going to be held soon by the MPSC department had been now published by the authority on their official website, candidates can download it from there or from the direct link we have updated here at the very bottom of this page.
MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 Download @ mpsc.gov.in:
A few days back, i.e in the month of May – June, the MPSC (Maharastra Public Service Commission) department was recruiting candidates in their department for the Tax Assistant Post and after the recruitment, i.e after the completion of the recruitment procedure, the authority had stepped toward the next process which was the selection procedure and that selection procedure which the authority has decided to undertake was to done through the written examination and interview session. The authority had now published the admit card of that written exam on their official website. Applicants who are the part of this selection test must download their admit card as quickly as possible from the official website of the department or from the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page.
Download Tax Assistant Hall Ticker for Prelim Exam 2017: Download form here Available Now!
Overall Standing & Statistics of mpsc.gov.in Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Maharastra Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF EXAM: State Government Exams.
- NAME OF THE EXAM: Tax Assistant.
- LOCATION OF EXAM: Mumbai (Maharastra).
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: mpsc.gov.in
- TYPE OF TEST: Written Examination & Interview Session.
- RESULT STATUS FOR THIS EXAM: Published Tentatively After 2-3 months from the exam (Click Here For More Details).
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All those applicants who are going to give this written examination which is going to be conducted by the MPSC (Maharastra Public Service Department) for selecting the right candidates for the Tax Assistant Post will have to download their admit card from the official website or from the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page. The written exam which the authority is going to undertake is the very important for all those candidates who have applied in their department for the Tax Assistant Post. Contenders of this exam are informed to carry their admit card for this exam along with them in the exam hall because without it, no one will be allowed to sit for the test. Applicants can download their admit card for this post from the official website by following this steps-
STEP I: Applicants are at first required to log into the official website which is mpsc.gov.in.
STEP II: After when you are on the official website, you will be seeing the “Recent News and Announcement” section.
STEP III: Move to that point and search for the notification for this admit card.
STEP IV: Then click on that notification.
STEP V: Click on “Download Admit Card” option.
STEP VI: You will be asked to enter your registration No. & DOB (Date Of Birth), enter that.
STEP VII: On the next tab, your admit card will be generated. Now download it, take a hard copy of it and carry it along with you in the examination hall.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the MPSC Tax Assistant written Exam 2017:
Candidates going for the written examination must keep in mind the points mentioned below in order to avoid any type of mishappens in the examination hall –
- The most important thing when you go for the exam is the admit card.
- Applicants going for the exam must be having their admit card along with them because, without it, the department will not be allowing any candidate to sit for the test.
- The admit card/hall ticket is the prove for the eligibility of every candidate to whom it may concern for the this written test.
- Carrying admit card in the examination hall is very much important for every candidate because, without admit card, no will be allowed to sit for the test.
- For more updates about this post, candidates keep in touch with this page or they may also bookmark this page.