MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 296 Tax Assistant posts – last date 06/06/2017: MPSC Recruitment, MPSC Recruitment 2017, MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment, MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017, Tax Assistant Recruitment, Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Here is the Recruitment procedure that has been undertaken by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Departement. the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be recruiting a total of 296 job aspirants for the post of Tax Assistant. Thus here is a call to all the job lookers to apply for the recruitment procedure within the last date that has been made final.
|MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|MPSC Tax Assistant Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017||Get From Here…|
MPSC Recruitment 2017:
You must be reading through the details that ahs been mentioned here and also the official advertisement that has been published by the MPSC Department to know the details about this recruitment procedure. Hurry up and fill up the application form that has been prescribed by the Authority with all the correct details that has been mentioned in your original documents.
Click Here For – UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2017 – UPSC Hall Ticket Available Here
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of MPSC Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Tax Assistant|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||296 Posts|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Maharashtra|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||17/05/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||06/06/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||mpsc.gov.in|
Application procedure for MPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post will have to open the official website and will have to apply from there through online. Candidates can also follow these below steps in order to check the result-
- Log into the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- The page that will be opening in front of you will be the homepage of the Recruitment body.
- Search for the announcement that has been made for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Tax Assistant.
- Click on the announcement to carry on with the further process.
- You will be redirected to the page form where you can fill up the application form.
- Now click on the Tax Assistant Apply Online link that has been provided.
- You will be provided with the application form.
- Fill in the blank spaces with all your details.
- when you are done, click on the submit option that is provided.
Eligibility for MPSC Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Tax Assistant post, candidates must we have the mentioned qualification:
Job Location: Maharashtra
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The candidates who would be applying for the post, are to undergo these procedures:
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 17/05/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 06/06/2017
Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 07/06/2017
Date Preliminary Examination: 20/08/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: