MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2014 Civil Exam shortlist 2016: Candidates are finally off the curve of waiting because MPPSC has updated their official website with the latest result of State Engineering Service Exam 2014 written exam. To screen the candidates MPPSC conducted a written exam for Engineering Service and after a long waiting Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the name and roll number of the shortlisted candidates for STATE ENGINEERING SERVICE MAIN EXAM 2014 (CIVIL). Applied candidates may download the shortlist through the below-given link.
Some information about MPPSC : The MPPSC or the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the recruitment board working under the Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India. This state government undertaking board mainly recruit the candidates throughout various Govt. Department. If you are looking for other opening of MPPSC then we strongly suggest you to take a look at the below mentioned links and stay updated with all latest openings, Syllabus, Admit Card and result. We update these pages almost in real time basis that we can serve the information at the earliest for your convenience.
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2014 Civil Exam shortlist.
|Exam Name/Post Name||
Total Number Of posts
|State Engineering Service Exam 2014 (Civil)||As per|
- Date of Publication: 20.10.2016.
- This is the revised written exam result and total of 666 candidates got selected.
- Candidates may visit the official site of the MPPSC for more information.
- It is strongly advised to read the notification completely.
- To check the original result notification:
- Head over to official website of www.mppscdemo.in and look for the ‘results’ tab at the top navigation bar of the webpage.
- Under the ‘result section there you could find the ‘written exam result tab and click on to it.
- You will be directed to all latest result page. Look for the desired post and lick on it find your name on the list. Good luck to you.
Result Download Section:
- Download the list of selected candidates (Direct Download).