MPPSC AE 2017 – MP State Engineering Services Exam Pattern -Syllabus – Selection Procedure: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the concerned body who arranges MP State Engineering Services Examination. This year in 2017 MPPSC is all set to bring forward the MPPSC AE in front of all aspirants who are looking to explore their career as Assistant Engineers in different categories like Public Health Engineering Department, Water Resource Department, Panchayat & civil and mechanical, Rural Development Department, etc. Interested candidates are requested to fill up the online application form as soon as MPPSC opens the application procedure which is probably going to take place in March/April this year.
- Note: Official notification is out. Online application will be open from 16/03/2017 and will close on 15.04.2017
- Note: Latest – MPPSC AE 2017 the total number of Vacancies has been revised. Check Below for more detail.
MPPSC AE form should be filled online right through commission’s website i.e mppsc.nic.in. As the application procedure will be open for a limited period of time so candidates are advised to complete the application procedure to avoid any last minute complication. Successfully registered candidates will be issued MP Engineering Services Exam admit card before 7 days of the preliminary round examination.
In this post, we are going to include all important and useful information about MPPSC AE exam/ MP Engineering Services Exam 2017. Interested candidates will be able to download online application form of MP Engineering Services Exam, MP AE Admit card 2017, MP State Engineering Services Exam Syllabus, MPPSC ESE old question paper, MPPSC State Engineering Services Exam Answer Keys and most importantly, candidates who will appear in the exam, we, Naukri Helper team will bring the MP State Engineering Services Exam result status almost at the real time basis.
- 0.1 Quick navigation to important links:
- 0.2 MPPSC AE 2017 – MP State Engineering Services Exam Pattern -Syllabus – Selection Procedure:
- 1 Download MPPSC AE Online Application Form 2017
|MPPSC AE Advertisement||Check Advertisement | Revised Vacancies|
|MPPSC AE Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|MPPSC AE Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card|
|MPPSC AE Answer Key|
|MPPSC AE result & merit List|
MPPSC AE 2017 – MP State Engineering Services Exam Pattern -Syllabus – Selection Procedure:
Madha Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the official advertisement for MPPSC AE or MP State Engineering Service Exam on their official sites. Eligible candidates can apply online after carefully going through the detail notification which is extremely important to fill the application form flawlessly. Here we state the all important detail of MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Information in a tabular form for quick understanding of the dates and exam pattern.
|Advertisement Publication Date||
|Online Application starts and ends||16 Mar to 15 Apr 2017|
|Correction are subject to rectify (If any) in Application Form||22 Mar to 17 Apr 2017|
|Admit Card for Initial Prelim Exam||
01 Jul 2017
|Date of MPPSC AE 2017 Prelims Exam||
16 Jul 2017
|Tentative date of MPPSC AE Prelim result 2017 declared on||In October 2017|
|MPPSC AE result 2016 Mains will be declared on||March – April 2017|
|Conduct of interviews for MPPSC SES 2016||July 2017|
|Final Merit list of MPPSC SES 2016 / Final result of MPPSC AE||August-September 2017|
Download MPPSC AE Online Application Form 2017
Aspirants who want to apply for the MPPSC AE exam can download the MPPSC SES application form from any of the official websites of the MP Public Service Commission at mponline.gov.in, mppsc.nic.in or mppsc.com. In order to download the application form candidates can use the link below or visit any of the aforesaid websites of the commission. After downloading the application form, candidates are requested to read all the important detail quite carefully to understand the ground rule laid by the MPPSC and follow the Online application procedure which we have explained in step by step below.
MPPSC SES Application form:
Candidates who want to apply for MPPSC SES can apply online before 15.04.2017.
|Online Registration Start||16.03.2017|
|Online registration closing date||15.04.2017|
Candidates should keep in mind, applications are only accepted online mode. No other mode will be accepted by the commission. It is extremely important candidates make their prescribed payment before the closing date of application to maker their candidature valid.
Apply Online Here: MPPSE AE
- Application Form for MPPSC AE Prelims examination will be available from 16 Mar 2017. We will activate the link as soon as it is available.
Application Fee structure for different category for MPPSC SE Exam 2017:
|Category of candidates||Application Fee|
|Unreserved (UR) and OBC category||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 600/-|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for MPPSC AE Exam 2017:
|Post no||Name of the post||Required Educational Qualification To Apply||Age Limit|
|01||Assistant Engineer AE (Civil)||Candidates Should possess the Degree in Civil Engineering (DCE)||21- 40 for MP State candidates, (21-35 for other state candidates) as on 01/01/2017|
|02||Assistant Engineer AE (Electrical)||Candidates Should possess the Degree in Electrical Engineering (DEE)|
|03||Assistant Engineer AE (Mechanical)||Candidates Should possess the Degree in Mechanical Engineering (DME)|
|04||Assistant Engineer AE (Agriculture)||Candidates Should possess the Degree in Agriculture Engineering (DCE) with 2nd Grade|
MP State Engineering Services Exam Application Procedure:
It is extremely crucial that candidates can only send their application through online mode. Here is the detail step by step instruction on how to apply online for MPPSC AE Application Procedure.
Before starting the online registration procedure, candidates are advised to be ready with the following documents.
- A. Scan copy of Signature
- B. Scan Copy of Photograph
- Once you are ready with these documents, explore the official website of MPPSC
- When you are at the official site, locate the “Apply online” notification bar on the right sidebar menu. Click on that and you will be directed to the online application page.
- Start registering by Using your valid Email id and Mobile number.
- Candidates should carry on filling up their application from by exactly putting all required detail as asked without making any spelling mistakes.
- Pay the prescribed application fee as mentioned above and complete the registration process and review the entire form once again.
- When done reviewing, hit the submit bottom and it will give you a registration number. Keep that safe for future use.
MPPSC State Engineering Services Exam pattern and selection procedure:
For all aspiring applicant, it is very important to have a clear view of the exam pattern of the forthcoming exam. Unless one have a clear understanding it will definitely be difficult to crack the exam. MPPSC Assistant Engineers exam has three-stage process. Candidates who want to get selected need to make sure he/she convincingly clear each stage. Take a look at the below table for quick understanding of the MPPSC SES exam stages with total marks:
|1||Preliminary examination||500 marks|
|2||Main examination||600 marks|
|3||Final Interview Round||75 marks|
- Preliminary examination: First part of the examination will be preliminary round which consists of 2 papers, namely General aptitude and Related engineering subject. This will be an online mode MCQ based written examination for full 500 compulsory marks for all enrolled applicants. Check the detail on the below table:
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Related engineering subject||100||300|
Important notes: According to the official notification candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks to advanced to the next round and commission has already pre-defined the basis standard qualification mark.
So if you have the question in mind what is the qualification marks for MP AE Main examination?
We would love to inform you that Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has set the minimum qualification marks for Assistant Engineer exam as below:
- For General (Unreserved) – 40%
- For SC/ST/OBC – 30%
Each and every candidate who want to advance to the next level of selection round has to secure minimum 30% for SC/ST category and 40% for the Gereral or Unreserved category. Any candidate failing to secure this base standard MPPSC AE cut off (base) mark will not be qualified to attend the main written examination round.
2. Main examination: Candidates who will successfully get the minimum qualifying mark will be qualified to attend the main written examination of MPPSC SES exam. There would be candidates in the main examination who qualifies the initial prelim qualification round but in interview round, 3 times (or less) of the total number of vacancies will be selected not more.
The main examination will be for 600 marks.
3. Interview round: In interview candidates will be tested on their knowledge and personality for total 75 marks.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on main examination and marks obtained in interview round.
Closing Note of MPPSC AE exam:
We Naukri helper team will give our best effort to bring forward all important news about this exam. Feel free to drop your questions or thoughts on the comment box. Till then Happy Job hunting!