MP Sub Engineer Result 2017 – MPPEB Sub Engineer Merit List Cut off marks 2017: The MPPEB that is the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board started off with the selection procedures that they had mentioned in the Official Recruitment Advertisement. Yes, the Department conducted the procedures that they have mentioned so that the shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Sub Engineer.
Update 1: Exam has been successfully conducted. Now candidates are requested to drop their probable marks into the comment section that we may know what could be the expected cut off this year.
Update 2: MY Vyapam Sub Engineer Admit card will be available from 6/7/2017. Online exam date is scheduled on 8th-9th July 2017. Candidates must make sure they download and take the hard copy of Admit card to the examination hall.
If you are one of those candidate/job aspirants who has appeared for the different selection procedures that were conducted to shortlist the applicants then you will be glad to know that the Department has recently updated their Official Web portal by announcing that all the applicants can check his/her performance from now on. Aren’t you glad to hear this news? We know how anxious you were to know about the performance of yours in the different selection procedures that were conducted by the Recruiting Department.
MP Sub Engineer Result 2017:
We the Naukrihelpers are up with this notification to provide you with this news about the publication of result by the Authorities of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Applicants for the selection procedure that were conducted must be eagerly waiting to know the performance of theirs, well we will be now saying you the procedures by which you can check your performance.
The first way to check the performance in the selection procedure is to log in to the official web portal of the Recruiting Body that is the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. We have provided you with the guidelines just here in this publication that will be helping you with the checking up of the performance of yours from the official web portal of the Recruiting Board. You are welcomed to follow the procedures that are mentioned by us. The second way to check your performance can be done by clicking on the link that we have provided here. If you are clicking on the link that is provided then you will be redirected to the main page from where one can check his/her performance.
The further section of this publication will be providing you with the cut off and the merit list section read through those. You will be receiving the latest information from this publication only, so all you need to do is to follow the updates that we ill be updating here in this publication on a time to time basis.
CLICK HERE FOR Maharashtra Post office GDS Result 2017 Maharashtra GDS Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017
MP Sub Engineer Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Sub Engineer
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1021
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Madhya Pradesh.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.vyapam.nic.in
Step to check the MP Sub Engineer Result 2017:
You can follow these steps so as to check the performance of yours in the selection procedure that you have applied for:
- You are to log in to the Official web portal of the MPPEB that is the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- The above link will be helping you to view the homepage of the recruiting body.
- Select the language that you are comfortable with.
- Now from the page that you are viewing, look for the announcement that has been made in the “Result” section about the checking of the performance of the selection procedure that was conducted for the post of Sub Engineer.
- When you have found the announcement, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- From this page, you will be provided with the link to check the performance of yours.
- Click on it and view your performance.
Selection Process For MP Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017:
The selection of the candidates for the post of Sub Engineer will be done strictly on the basis of these procedures that will be conducted by the Authorities of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board:
- Written examination.
- Written Examination: the first and the foremost selection procedure that will be conducted by the Officials of the MPPEB Department to shortlist the number of applicants for the post of Sub Engineer. All those who have applied for the recruitment procedure by submitting the application form to the Authorities must be appearing for this selection procedure along with the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued. Those applicants who will be getting shortlisted from this selection procedure will be only appearing for the next round of selection.
|General Paper – Paper I||100||General Knowledge, General Hindi, General English, General Maths, General Science, General Computer Science, सामान् ताकर् योग्य.||1 1/2 Hrs.|
|Specific Paper – Paper II||100||Related To Post||1 1/2 Hrs.|
- Interview: this procedure will be conducted only when the written examination process is over and only the candidates who have been shortlisted by the Selection Authority are to only appear for this selection procedure. Well if you are one of the applicants who has been told by the Authority to appear for this selection procedure then you are to bring in all the original documents along with you on the date of the interview.
MP Sub Engineer Cut Off Mark 2017:
The cut off mark will be that decision of the Recruiting Department where they are coming up with a minimum mark that must be scored by the candidates who have appeared for the written examination procedure. All the candidates appearing for the written examination process must be obtaining the mark so as to be eligible to appear for the next round of selections. Thus, shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Sub Engineer after the first round of selection is completed will be done on the basis of the cut off mark that has been decided by the Selection Authority of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. to know as to what is the mark on the basis of which you will be getting shortlisted, you need to hold on for a few more days. We will be updating this section with the cut off mark that will be decided by the Authorities of the MPPEB.
MP Sub Engineer Merit List:
The MPPEB that is the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will be publishing a list wherein all the names of the candidates will be present. The candidates who will be meeting the cut off mark that is decided by the Authority will be able to view their name up here in this publication. You will be able to view the name of the applicants that has been shortlisted from a few days from now because the MPPEB Authority has not yet published the list yet.