MP Police SI Result 2017 – MP Police SI Platoon Commander Merit List – Cut off Marks 2017: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is soon going to upload the result of the written examination conducted by them earlier for the recruitment of applicants for the Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Post. Applicants who have given the exam conducted by the department for this Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Post will be getting their result on this page.The Madhya Professional Examination Department had stated on their official recruitment notification that the result for the exam taken by them will be published online on their official website.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is the examination Board which is the most popular as well as the important board of Madhya Pradesh state. This department deals in undertaking almost all the government recruitment process and the exams for that recruitment. This is the government run body. as a part of their job, the department had, a few days back, published a notification on their official website to fill up more than 600 Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Post and for which, the department had received a huge number of applicants. The department had also conducted a written examination for the shortlisting of applicants for this post and now the result of this exam is also going to be published. Read below for the further details.
MP Police SI Result 2017:
As you all know that the department had mentioned that this recruitment process is to be conducted by the department online, so you must be knowing this that the result of the written exam conducted by the MP Police department will also be published by the department through online on their official website. But applicants who have given the exam will not have to worry about it because for them, we will be updating the link of the result here on this page so that you can check it out. The only thing which the applicants will have to do is to check this page regularly.
Expected Date Of MP Police SI Result 2017:
The Mp Police Department or the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has till now not published the exact date when the result will be published. But as per expected, the result of this exam will be published by the official tentatively after 2 -3 months from the exam. For details follow the update section of this page by checking this page regularly.
MP Police SI Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 611 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Bihar.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: vyapam.nic.in.
Steps To Check MP Police SI Result 2017:
Applicants who have applied in this department for the
STEP I: Applicants will first have to log into the official website of the MPPEB department which is vyapam.nic.in.
STEP II: Then on the official website of the MP VYAPAM Department, you will be getting the “Result” section.
STEP III: Now click on it.
STEP IV: Then on the “Result” section, you will be seeing the notification for the Result download link for this post you have applied.
STEP V: Now click on it.
STEP VI: Then you are directed automatically to the next page.
STEP VII: The next page where you are redirected will be containing your result.
STEP VIII: Now check the result status from that page and take its hard copy if required for the future reference.
MP Police SI Result 2017 – Selection Process:
The selection process for the MP police SI (Sub Inspector) post is been divided by the department into the different format. The starting of the selection process in this department will be from the written exam. All those applicants who will be applying for this post will be first called by the department for the Written Examination which is to be taken by the department through online mode and after that, the applicants who will secure the minimum qualifying marks set by the department will be called for the next selection procedure which is the Physical Fitness test and after clearing this test, applicants are promoted to the last round of exam which is the Interview Exam where applicants final round of selection will be done by the department. Applicants shortlisted by the department from this test will be the final for this post. Applicants can go through the details regarding the selection procedure to be undertaken by the MP department from the below –
- Written Exam – This will be the first test which the department conduct. There will be the objective type test asked by the department in this exam. The exam is been divided by the department into two different part. The first exam which the department conducts will be containing the questions of the Science which is of total 100 marks and the next is the language test which is off 200 marks. Applicants who will be scoring the minimum qualifying marks set by the department will be promoted to the next round of exam. Candidates can check the details of the exam taken by the department from the below –
|Exam Type||Time Alloted||Total Marks|
|Science (Maths, Physics & Chemistry)||02 Hours||100 Marks|
|Hindi, English & General Knowledge||03 Hours||200|
- Physical Test – The Physical exam which the MP department will be conducting is divided into two groups i.e the Physical Measurement Test and the Physical Endurance Test. In this, the applicants physical status will be checked by the department. Then there will be the Physical Endurance Test. in this test, the department conducts the three exam which is the 800 Mitre Race, Long Jump & Short Put. Applicants must pass this exam in order to get qualify for the next test.
- Interview Session – Applicants after passing the Physical test will be promoted by the department to the next exam which is the Interview test. This will be the last round of exam which the department will be conducting. This is the type of oral test conducted by the officials to know the eligibility as well as the communication skill etc. Along with this, the department also conducts the verification test through which, the documents of the applicants who have given the exam are verified by the authority.
MP Police SI Merit List 2017:
The merit list published by the MP Police Department will be online on their official website. The merit list which the MPPEB Department will be publishing for the Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander contains the name of the applicants who have passed the written examination. It has been mentioned by the department that is compulsory for all the applicants who have given this written exam to secure the minimum qualifying marks because applicants who will be failing to pass this exam will be shortlisted from this to go for the further selection process and their application will also be get canceled by the authority. Till now, the department had not published the merit list but as per expected very soon, the merit list will be made. For more details, log into the official website.
MP Police SI Cut Off Marks 2017:
The cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which the department published before the result which is for the applicants who wants to know about the passing marks. Till now, the department had not published any cut-off marks but very soon, the cut-off marks are going to made by the department and after the cut off marks will be made, they will be publishing it on their official website. Applicants who are searching for the cut off marks check this page regularly because as soon as the cut off marks published by the department, we will update the news here.