MP High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket / Call Letter 2017 @ mphc.gov.in: The Madhya Pradesh High Court Department had finally issued the admit card for all the candidates who have applied for any one of the post which is Stenographer, Grade 3 Assistant and Other Vacancies. All the candidates must download the admit card and carry it along with them in the exam hall at the time of going for the written test.
All those candidates who will be going for the written examination which is soon going to be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh High Court Department must download the admit card issued by the MP High Court Department. All those candidates who have applied through the online process in the department for the posts like Stenographer, Grade 3 Assistant and Other Vacancies will have to go for the shortlisting test which the recruiting department is soon going to conduct.
MP High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017:
Well, you can get to download the document that you are issued with from the Official web portal of the MP High Court. To download the document that you are issued with from the official web portal, you can follow the procedures that we have mentioned here. You are welcomed to follow those guidelines that we have mentioned. the easy and the simple way by which once can download the document that he/she has been issued with can be done by just clicking on the link that is presented here. Just click on the link, and enter your details and get your admit card/hall ticket in front of you.
MP High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Stenographer, Grade 3 Assistant and Other Vacancies.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 2910 vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Madhya Pradesh.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: mphc.gov.in.
MP High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has stated on their official web portal that after the recruitment, they will be going toward the selection process which wich will be done by them for knowing the eligibility of the candidates for the post they applied and to do so, they will be making the merit list of all those candidates who will be appearing for the exam taken by the recruiting department. The merit list which the department will be publishing will be made by the department on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the exam which the officials will be undertaking. The authority had mentioned on their official recruitment notification that the candidates who have applied for the post will be shortlisted by the department on the basis of the exams which are Written test, Interview session, and the Typing Test. In order to appear for all these examinations, applicants will have to download the admit card which the authority had published and will have to carry it along with them.
Applicants will have to follow this steps in order to download the admit card from the official website which is –
STEP I: All the candidates will first have to open the official website of the Madhya Pradesh which is mponline.gov.in.
STEP II: After that, when you are on the official website, at the middle of the page, you will be seeing the “Latest News” section.
STEP III: From there, you will have to search for the “Admit Card” Notification for this post.
STEP IV: After when you get the notification, click on it.
STEP V: Then you will be taken to the new page where you will be seeing the “Download Admit Card” section.
STEP VI: After when you get that section, click o it.
STEP VII: Now you will be asked to enter your registration details like “Registration No.”, DOB (Date Of Birth).
STEP VIII: After when you enter that and submit it, you will be redirected to the new tab.
STEP IX: There you will be getting your admit card ready to download.
STEP X: Download it, take a hard copy of it and carry it along with you in the examination hall.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the MP High Court Stenographer Written Examination 2017:
While going for the written examination which the recruitment department i.e Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to undertake, all the candidates must follow this steps –
- First of all, it is very much compulsory for every candidate to sit for the exam which the Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to undertake.
- The recruiting department has mentioned on their official website that all those candidates who will be failing to give the exam which the Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to undertake, will be shortlisted for this post.
- Applicants going for the exam must download the admit card which the authority had published on their official website.
- All the candidates must carry their admit card along with them in the exam hall because, without the admit card no one will be allowed to sit for the test.
- If you are not downloading the document before the selection procedure then you will lose the chance of appearing for the selection procedure that will be conducted so as to shortlist the applicants for the post they applied.
- No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card/hall ticket that has been issued by the Recruiting Authority.
- No candidate will be issued a separate Admit Card/Hall ticket on losing.