MP Cooperative Bank Clerk result 2017- APEX Bank Clerk Merit List -Cut off – Result Declared: Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank limited (Apex Bank) is all set to come up with the result for Clerk & Assistant post. Candidates can check Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank limited (Apex Bank) Clerk merit list for prelim examination and cut off marks along with result in the official website at http://www.apexbank.in/ or the direct link provided on this page.
MP Cooperative Bank Clerk result is out:
Result-MPSCB banking Assistant exam held on 05.05.17
Result-DCCB Clerk/Computer Operator’s exam held on 06.05.17
Update 3: Admit card is now available for download. Download before 06th of May 2017.
- 1 Download MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Online Prelims Exam
- 2 MP Cooperative Bank Clerk result 2017
- 3 MP Cooperative Bank Clerk & Assistant Exam pattern:
- 4 Selection Procedure of MP Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment:
- 5 Overall Standing And Statistics of MP Cooperative bank clerk Result 2017:
- 6 How to Check Result For The MP Cooperative bank clerk Result 2017:
- 7 Expected cut-off marks For The MP Cooperative bank clerk Result 2017:
- 8 Tentative date of MP Cooperative bank clerk Merit list 2017:
- 9 Total Post Reserved For Different category Of Candidates MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment, expected cut off marks at result status:
- 10 Closing Note of MP Cooperative Bank Clerk result 2017- APEX Bank Clerk Merit List -Cut off:
Download MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Online Prelims Exam
Click to download Online Exam Call Letter for Banking Assistant – Click here.
Click to download Online Exam Call Letter for Clerk/ Computer Operator – Click here.
In February, 2017 APEX Bank released an official notification that they will be recruiting about 1700 Clerk- Computer Operator and Office Assistant for their different branch locations in Madhya Pradesh and other adjacent states. There is always a huge craze for group D staff recruitment vacancy among government job seekers. So they did not let this amazing chance go way and thousand of aspirants enrolled online to appear in the preliminary examination which was scheduled to take place in APRIL/MAY 2017. Apex authority did conduct the preliminary MCQ based written examination to shortlist candidates on schedule date and now they are about to publish the result. Candidates can found the result link below. Here are some important details about APEX Bank clerk & assistant result, merit list, selection procedure and cut off marks.
Quick Navigation to other related posts
|MP Cooperative Bank clerk Recruitment||Check Advertisement|
|MP Cooperative Bank clerk & Assistant Application form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern||Applciation form and Syllabus|
|MP Cooperative Bank clerk Admit card||Download Admit Card|
MP Cooperative Bank Clerk result 2017
Upon successful conduction of written examination, MP Cooperative Bank or APEX bank is responsible for producing exam result and merit list of the preliminary examination on time that the final written examination can be scheduled on time. They did what they had to and now they are ready with APEX bank clerk & assistant Result along with Merit list which consists candidate list who successfully cleared the initial written examination and qualified for the final round of selection that is Final Written examination. If you are one of the candidates among thousand who took the online MCQ based objective type prelims examination, can check your result from the official website of the MP Cooperative Bank authority at http://www.apexbank.in/ or from the direct link provided below on this page. Apex bank or MP Cooperative Bank clerk result will be published shortly by the department. If you are wondering what could be the expected cut off marks of MP Cooperative Bank Clerk & Assistant result and how would merit list stand, we suggest you to go through the next paragraph where we, Naukri helper team tried our best to shed some light on it.
MP Cooperative Bank Clerk & Assistant Exam pattern:
To shortlist suitable candidates MP Cooperative bank authority will make candidates go through preliminary round written examination and candidates who will be able to successfully secure the minimum qualifying marks set by the authority and make their mark in the Apex bank clerk prelims merit list will be qualified to move forward to the next round that is Final Written examination. So in short, there would be:
- Final or main written APEX examination of total 200 marks at the below given manner:
SNo Exam Type Subjects No. of Questions Max Marks Duration 1. Objective Type Reasoning 40 50 2 Hours 2. Computer Knowledge 40 20 3. General Awareness 40 40 4. English Language 40 40 5. Numerical Ability 40 50 Total 200 200
- 80 Marks Prelim Written Examination at the below given manner
Sr. No Name of subject Medium of Exam No. of Qs Maximum Marks Duration 1 Reasoning Hindi/English 40 40 45 Minutes 1 Numerical Ability Hindi/English 40 40 Total 80 80
- Check the detail exam pattern and syllabus of MP Cooperative bank Clerk examination
Click Here To Check – Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank limited (Apex Bank) Clerk & Assistant Prelim Written Examination Result 2017 – Link Will Be Updated Soon.
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank limited Clerk result 2017 – Important Dates/Updates/Status
|Online MCQ based Prelim written Examination||April/May 2017|
|Online Prelim Exam Result Date||3 days after examination date|
|Final Written Examination||Will be declared Later|
|Final Result Declaration||Tentatively about November/ December 2017|
Expected date of MP Cooperative Bank Clerk result:
Well, the authority of MP Cooperative Bank or APEX bank has successfully conducted the written exam on the scheduled time they have given to the student. Apex Bank has not declared the expected result date on their official website but they have told it very clearly, prelims exam result will be published after 3 days from the date of examination. So we can honestly expect it to go live in next 3 days on their official website. In case of there is any alteration of plan they will notify it to their portal. Candidates are requested to be check the official website often.
Selection Procedure of MP Cooperative Bank Clerk recruitment:
MP Cooperative bank has absolutely made it clear on their official advertisement about the selection procedure clerk and Assistant recruitment notification. The selection procedure will be in 2 steps:
- Prelim examination: Candidates have to go through the written examination of 80 MCQ types CBT exam where they will be tested on reasoning and Numerical ability. This examination will be on qualifying nature. candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list which will be prepared on candidates performance in the examination. Candidates scoring higher will secure the spot on the merit list and will be qualified for the final or main written examination. Candidates will be selected for main exam about 5 times of the total number of seat available.
- Main/Final Examination: This would be 200 marks CBQ objective type written examination. Where candidates will be tested on reasoning, Computer Knowledge, general knowledge, numerical ability and on English Languages. candidates scoring higher will be placed on the merit list and that will be the ultimate deciding factor of getting the MP Cooperative bank Clerk & nAssistant job.
Will there be Interview round for MP Cooperative bank Clerk recruitment?
Only prelims or and main written will be there and candidates will be shortlisted or recruited on the basis on main written marks. There will not be interview round.
Will there be negative marking on MP Cooperative bank clerk examination?
yes, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 0.25% marks shall be deducted from the total. Candidates who were calculative at the exam hall will certainly get the benefit for this.
Overall Standing And Statistics of MP Cooperative bank clerk Result 2017:
|Name of the Post||
Clerk & Assistant
|Type of Post||
Different State Government bank Groud D Job.
|Total number of MP Cooperative bank clerk & Assistant PrelimWritten Exam Taker||
Yet to declare
|Candidates Qualified for the Final Round||About 8500|
|Final Merit list Declaration||Tentatively about November -December of 2017|
How to Check Result For The MP Cooperative bank clerk Result 2017:
As we mentioned already candidates can check their result from the official website. To make things easier we have added the direct link of the result in this post. Still, if any candidates who appeared for the APEX Bank Clerk & Assistant D online examination can follow the below-mentioned steps to see the result on the official website i.e http://www.apexbank.in/
- Candidates wanting to see their result have to go to the official site of the Mp Cooperative bank.
- Upon reaching the home page candidates should check at the top navigation bar and locate the “Result’ tab nor the colored box right on the top navigation bar.
- Upon click the link you will be lead to the main result page where result for all posts are available. Click on the desired post you want to see the result for.
- A PDF page will open on the browser containing all selected candidates name/Registration number.
- Find our name on the list.
- To do it faster, type “CTRL+F” and put your name into the box and it will quickly locate your name on the list.
- Download the result for future reference.
Expected cut-off marks For The MP Cooperative bank clerk Result 2017:
Cut off marks and merit list will be the ultimate deciding factors for this recruitment. MP Cooperative Bank authority has clearly notified on the official advertisement there will be separate cut off for prelims and mains examination. As the prelims examination will be on qualifying in nature so candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks. If the number of candidates goes higher Apex bank authority will use cut off marks to shortlist candidates to prepare merit list. The expected cut off this year is about to touch the sky for sure. Though the Cut off marks for the different category are still not published but according to the students feedback we are expecting it to be on the higher side. Stay with us for more update on MP Cooperative Bank Clerk cuff of marks. We, the Naukri Helper team is working hard to provide you the closely accurate cut off marks as possible.
Tentative date of MP Cooperative bank clerk Merit list 2017:
APEX bank will soon release the Merit list of provisionally selected candidates of preliminary written examination on their official site within 36 days from the date of selection examination. They also notified that the selected candidates of Prelims written examination have to go through the next round of selection procedure i.e Final written examination round and after calculating only the final examination written examination marks, MP Cooperative bank will release the final merit list. We will update the both merit list date of publication as soon as we have any information from the APEX bank authority.
Total Post Reserved For Different category Of Candidates MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment, expected cut off marks at result status:
|Category name||No of Post||Expeceted Cut noff||Result Status|
|General||618||Will be declared later||Check Result|
Closing Note of MP Cooperative Bank Clerk result 2017- APEX Bank Clerk Merit List -Cut off:
Naukri Helper team is on their feet to provide you all latest result, cut off, merit list and any new notification published by the authority. Stay tuned with us and if your have any query, feel free to drop your thought into the comment box. Till then Happy Job Hunting!