Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment 2017 – 24564 Vacancies: The Ministry of Finance has come up once again with the recruitment procedure for the post of Group B (Inspector). This is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated and much-awaited recruitment advertisement of Ministry of Finance India which people have been waiting for quite a long time. Finally, they have announced on their official portal that they will be recruiting 24564 (yes the figure is absolutely correct!) Group B (Inspector). Candidates can apply for the post by filling up the prescribed application form and submitting the form online before the closing date. candidate should keep in mind no other modes of submitting the application form will be entertained. To know other detail about Age criteria, educational requirement, application form, syllabus, Notification 2017 etc. candidates may go through the post.
- 1 Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment Advertisement:
- 3 Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment Details:
- 4 How to apply for Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment?
- 5 Detail Vacancy allocation:
- 6 Click Here for Ministry of Finance India Group B (Inspector) Recruitment syllabus
Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment 2017:
Ministry of Finance has officially released the advertisement notification on their website
- CLICK HERE for PSBTE Chandigarh Senior Assistant, Craft Instructor Recruitment 2017 – 474 Vacancies (Last Date 05/01/2016).
Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment Advertisement:
Overview, standing and Statistics of Ministry of Finance India Group B (Inspector) Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Finance India
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||Group B (Inspector) Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||24564 posts|
|Location||All over India|
|Starting date of Online Application||Updated soon|
|Closing date of Online Application||Updated soon|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://finmin.nic.in/|
JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment Application Form 2017
|Get application form here|
Ministry of Finance India Group B (Inspector) Recruitment Syllabus
|Get Syllabus here|
|Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
Ministry of Finance India Group B (Inspector) Recruitment cut off mark 2017
Ministry of Finance India Group B (Inspector) Recruitment Final Result 2017
|Check Result to know your final result here|
Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Education Qualification|
|Group B (Inspector)||24564 posts||Rs.44,900- Rs.1,42,400./-||Candidate must have Graduation or any Higher Education are eligible to apply these vacancies.|
How to apply for Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment?
If you are fairly new and have no idea what so over how to apply for Ministry of Finance India Group B Inspector Recruitment, do not worry, we will explain here every detail of application procedure step by step for your reference that you can complete your registration process quite convincingly.
- First, head over to the official website of Ministry of Finance i.e http://finmin.nic.in/. You will by default land on the home page.
- Now look right at the middle compartment on the page where all the latest notifications are displayed in datewise chronological order, click on the ‘Notification’ tab.
- Select the application form of ‘Group B Inspector-2017’ and click on it.
- Download the application notification form and start filling in all relevant field with exact data.
- Affix passport size photograph, signature along with all mandatory educational certificates that have been asked for.
- It is highly recommended to go through the entire application form before starting filling in and try to avoid any mistake that might occur unintentionally cause that might cause your application rejection.
- Once you are done filling up the entire application form, submit it and finish the application procedure.
- Do not forget to pay the registration fee as prescribed by the Jharkhand SSC authority.
Detail Vacancy allocation:
- Central Excise (Inspector) : 19999
- Preventive officer (Inspector): 2970
- Examiner (Inspector): 1595
Click Here for Ministry of Finance India Group B (Inspector) Recruitment syllabus
Age Limit: Applying contender to Ministry of Finance India Notification must have upper age 30 years.
Job Location: Jharkhand
Selection Process: The Department will select the aspirants through following rounds.
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Physical Tests
Application Fee: Willing applicants can pay the application fee by all categories as per the main advt.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for sending application: Updated soon
- Closing Date for sending Application: Updated soon
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Download Group B(Inspector) total advertisement Notification
Click Here Apply Online Application Form