Ministry of Finance India Group B Admit Card 2017: The Ministry of Finance has made a recent update for the post of Group B. The update is that the recruiting authority i.e The Ministry of finance will be issuing admit cards to all the candidates who have applied for the post of Group B (Inspector). Thus, if you are an applicant for the post we suggest you to download the admit card as early as possible.
Ministry of Finance India Group B Admit Card 2017:
Note:- If a candidate fails to bring his/her admit card on the date of the examination, he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination and thus will no more be a participant or a contender from competing to get placed in the Ministry of finance, India.
Click Here for the MCGM Driver Recruitment 2017 – 133 Vacancies – 9th February 2017
How to Download Ministry of Finance India Group B Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Log on to the official page of the Ministry of finance (http://www.finmin.nic.in/) or you can left click on the link that we have provided to you.
- you are at the home-page of the official website.
- In your screen, you will find some notifications floating from the bottom to the top of the page, under the “Recent Update“.
- Search for the admit card for the post of i.e for the post of Group B (Inspector).
- If found, click on it.
- You will be provided with another link in a different page from where you need to submit your registration detail and date of birth in and hit submit button.
- Download and save it, keep a hard copy of it.
Ministry of Finance India Group B Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of Ministry of Finance India Group B Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Finance, India
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Group B (Inspector) Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||24564|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://finmin.nic.in/|
Important points to remember regarding Ministry of Finance India Group B Written examination 2017:
- A candidate must be carrying his/her admit card on the date of the written examination.
- The Admit card is a legal document which is a proof that you are eligible for appearing for the examination that is to conducted in the later days.
- No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- Thus, it is mandatory to bring along your admit cards with you to avoid any chaos.
- If any issue regarding downloading of the admit card, the applicant must at once get in touch with the officials of the Ministry of Finance, India.