MCL Admit Card 2017 – MCL Security Guard, Helper & Various Vacancy Hall Ticket 2017: There is an update by the Mahanadi Coalfield Limited Department regarding the Security Guard, Helper & Various Vacancy selection exam admit card.
The Mahanadi Coalfield Limited official web portal has been updated by the Coalfield Authority. As per the update, the MCL department had now published a admit card on their official website for the all those applicants who have applied for this post and will be going for the written test. Applicants who have applied for the post must be downloading this admit card through online from the official website or by following the link which we updated here at the very bottom of this page.
MCL Admit Card 2017:
Earlier in the month of July, the Mahanadi Coalfield Limited has started a recruitment process and had mentioned that through this process, they will be recruiting applicants in their department for the Security Guard, Helper & Various other posts. For this recruitment, the department had also published a notification on their official website by seeing which, many candidates who were jobless but whose qualification suits this job have applied for it and till the last date, the department had received huge applications for this posts and to shortlist this application, the department had decided to take the written exam and the applicants whose performance in this written exam will be good will be get considered by the department for the selection of this post.
The department will go further ahead with the decision they taken earlier, and as the decision made by the department was to take the written exam, so for this exam, the department had published a admit card now on their official website. All the applicants must be downloading that admit card in order to get access to the exam hall.
MCL Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
Applicants are eligible for the written exam which the MCL Department is soon going to conduct and don’t have any update regarding its admit card i.e the applicants who don’t know how to download the admit card then he must be following these steps to download their admit card –
STEP I: In order to download your admit card, you must be first logging into the official website of MCL Department through this link i.e www.mahanadicoal.in.
STEP II: Go to the “Latest Updates” section.
STEP III: Look for the update regarding the Admit Card download link for Security Guard, Helper & Various Vacancy recruitment Written Exam.
STEP IV: Now when you get the link, click on it.
STEP V: Now fill up your application details.
STEP VI: When you enter the details and submit it, you are diverted to the another page.
STEP VII: On that page, you will be getting the admit card.
STEP VIII: Now download it from there and must take its hard copy in order to take it with you while going for the exam.
Overall Standing & Statistics of MCL Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Mahanadi Coalfield Limited.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Security Guard, Helper & Various Vacancy.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 992 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Orissa.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.mahanadicoal.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam & Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Selection Process Which The MCL Department Will Undertake:
The Applicants who have earlier applied for any of this posts i.e Security Guard, Helper & Various Vacancy in the Mahanadi Coalfield Limited Department in order to get the job, so you must be knowing about the selection exams which the department will be undertaking for the recruitment of applicants and if not, then you must be reading this section carefully because here we are going to describe about the selection exams which the department is going to undertake. The MCL department had straight away mentioned on their official recruitment notification that the applicants who have applied for the post will be selected totally on the basis of the merit list and that merit list will be published made by the department on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the following exams –
- All the applicants will be first appearing for the written exam which is compulsory for all the applicants to appear. It is necessary for all the applicants to pass this exam. Applicants who will be failing the exam will be stopped from appearing for the next exams. For further details visit the official website and get the details from there.
- The next comes to the Interview test where all those applicants who have passed the written test are to call and along with this, the department will also be doing the document verification test which will be the final exam and after this tests, the department will be publishing the merit list and the applicant’s whose name will be on that merit list will be called for this exam.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the MCL Exam 2017:
All the applicants who will be going for the exam which the MCL Department will be taking must keep this important points in their mind –
- Applicants going for the exam must be downloading their admit card and carrying it with them while they are going for the exam.
- Along with the Admit card, applicants must be having one ID proof with them from the verification process.
- The applicant who forgets to bring any of this documents will not be tolerated by the department to give the exam.
- All the applicants must be reporting the exam hall before 1 Hour from the exam.
- The admit card is the mandatory documents provided to the applicants which prove the eligibility of the applicants who will be going for the exam.
- Any of the candidates facing any problem in this post can inform us by writing it on the comment box and we will be providing our best in solving it out.