Madras High Court Result 2017 – Sweeper and Stationary Worker Cut Off marks Merit List 2017: All the applicants who have appeared for the selection procedure that was conducted by the Madras High Court must be knowing that your results have been published.
The selection procedures were conducted so as to shortlist the applicants that had applied for the posts of Sweeper and Stationary Worker by submitting the prescribed application form within the last date that was specified. The Recruiting Department has taken a bit long of a time to make public the results of the selection procedure. All those who are willing to know their performance must be going through the other section of this publication.
Madras High Court Result 2017:
Applicants for the selection procedure who are wanting to know the result can be doing so by:
From the Official web portal of the Madras High Court itself. You can log in to the official web portal and check for the result that has been published by them. To guide you to check your result, we have provided with the steps to check the result. The steps that we have mentioned will be helping you to check the result from the official web portal of the Madras High Court. The other and the more simple way to check the result can be from the link that is present in the table. Click on the link to the post that you have applied for and you will be shown the result.
To know the further updates regarding this Recruitment Procedure, you can follow this publication. We will be updating this publication on every further information that is updated by the Authorities of the Madras High court.
Madras High Court Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Madras High Court
- TYPE OF JOBS: High Court Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Sweeper & Sanitary Worker.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 127 Vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
|Posts||Click here to check the result|
|Sweeper||Click Here >>|
|Sanitary Worker||Click Here >>|
Steps To Check Madras High Court Result 2017:
These are the steps that you need to follow so as to check the result from the Official web portal of the Madras High Court:
- Log in to the official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the Madras High Court.
- Click on the above link to view the homepage of the Madras High Court.
- The homepage will be opening in front of you.
- You will be finding the “ ” section in the middle of the page.
- From here look for the announcement that has been made to check the result of the selection procedure.
- You need to click on the announcement that has been updated.
- A new page will be opening in front of you.
- Click on the link to the post that you have applied for.
- You will be shown the result.
Selection Process of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2017:
The procedures that were adopted for the selection procedure to shortlist the number of applicants are:
- Written Exam.
- Interview Session.
- Written Exam: All the candidates who have applied for the recruitment procedure must be appearing for this selection procedure. Applicants who would be getting shortlisted will be allowed to appear for the next round of selection. In order to get shortlisted you must be scoring the minimum mark that has been decided.
- Interview Session: The applicants who have been shortlisted to appear for this selection procedure. You must be qualifying this selection procedure to get shortlisted by the Authorities. Applicants will be shortlisted on the decision of the Authorities.
Cut Off Mark For the Madras High Court Recruitment 2017:
The minimum mark that must be obtained by the applicants for the different posts which are Sweeper & Sanitary Worker. All those who will be obtaining the mark that has been decided will be shortlisted to appear for the further round of selection. This minimum mark will be solely a decision of the Authorities of the Madras High Court. No applicants will be allowed to make any alterations to this minimum mark and the shortlisting will be done by the Authorities.
Merit List For the Madras High Court Recruitment 2017:
The list that will be showing the names of the applicants who have been shortlisted from the selection procedures. All those who will be able to view their names up in the merit list that will be published by the Authorities of the Madras High Court. If you are finding your name up in the merit list then you are shortlisted to appear for the further round of selection and if your name appears in the final merit list then you are one who will be working for the Madras High Court as for the post that you have applied for.