KSP SI Result 2017 – KSP SI Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017: The candidates who have been eager to know the latest update that has been by the KSP (Karnataka State Police) for the post of SI (Sub Inspector) then you are viewing the correct notification. We the Naukrihelpers are here to provide you with the latest information/update that has been made by the Karnataka State Police in their Official Web Portal.
The Karnataka State Police has updated their official web portal by announcing that those candidates who have applied for the post of Sub Inspector, a recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the KSP can now be eligible to know the performance of yours. Yes. this was the update that was found made in the official web portal. All the applicants are now eligible to know the performance of yours in the selection procedure that you have appeared for. You can read the further section of this publication to know the further updates that have been mentioned by the Recruiting Department.
KSP SI Result 2017:
As you have been already mentioned above, that the Authority has come up with the results of the applicants. All those who have applied for the different selection procedure that was conducted so as to shortlist the number of applicants for the post of Sub Inspector, you can check the performance of yours from the Official web portal of the Karnataka State Police Department. We have some guidelines for you here in this notification which will be helping you to check the performance of yours from the Official web portal. You can also check the performance of your from the links that we have provided. Just click on any one of the links that we have provided here in this publication and you will be redirected to the main page from where you can check the performance.
You will be also getting to know the cut off mark and also the merit list that has been the decisions of the Karnataka State Police Department. Just scroll down the page to the bottom and read the section that are mentioned for the two heads.
You should not forget to follow this publication on a regular basis or else you might be missing an important announcement that will be posted here. you can bookmark this page in your list so that logging into this publication will be much quicker.
KSP SI Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Karnataka State Police
- TYPE OF JOBS: Police Jobs
- NAME OF THE POST: Sub Inspector
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 227 vacancies
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.ksp.gov.in
Selection Process For KSP SI Recruitment 2017:
The KSP (Karnataka State Police) had announced previously in their official Recruitment Advertisement that they would be shortlisting the candidates who would be applying for the post of Sub Inspector, they would be getting shortlisted on the basis of these measures that will be conducted by the Authorities of the Karnataka State Police Department Officials. The procedures that were conducted by the Department was:
- Written Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Test: The first round of selection that was conducted by the KSP Authorities to shortlist the number of applicants for the post of Sub Inspector. All the candidates were expected to appear for this selection procedure. Applicants from this procedure will be getting shortlisted on the basis of their performance that is the marks that they will be receiving. If any of the applicants is scoring the cut off mark then he/she will be able to appear for the next round of selection. The applicants who would be getting shortlisted will be able to view his/her name up in the merit list that will be prepared by the KSP Authorities.
- Physical Endurance Test: The applicants who have been shortlisted from the written examination procedure will be getting shortlisted and will be only allowed to appear for this selection procedure. All the candidates who have been called to appear for this selection procedure will be required to prove their physical ability to take up the task that will be endowed to them. The applicants will be tested here on the basis of the different field activities that will be conducted. All the applicants must be trying to strive for the very best. All the applicants will be getting shortlisted if they are fulfilling the demands of the Recruiting Department.
- Physical Standard Test: The final round of selection procedure that is conducted by the Officials to shortlist the applicants for the post of Sub Inspector. the applicants will be here tested on the medical ground. So, if you are qualifying from this selection procedure, then the Recruiting Department will shortlisting you and will be allowed to fill up the vacant seats that are available.
Steps To Check KSP SI Result 2017:
Follow these procedures so as to check your performance from the official web portal of the Karnataka State Police:
- In the very first step, you need to head over to the Official web portal of the Karnataka State Police Department.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the KSP.
- Now look for the link that has been updated in the “LATEST NEWS” section for the checking of result for the post of Sub Inspector.
- You need to click on the link/announcement that has been made.
- You will be now shown a different page.
- Now this page will be providing you with the link to check for the performance.
- Click on it.
- Go through the list that has been published.
Direct Links to check your Result:
|Police Sub Inspector|
No. of Vacancies
Check the Result
|Civil||184||GET HERE >>|
|Intelligence||84||GET HERE >>|
Expected Cut Off Marks For KSP SI Result 2017:
The Cut off mark will be the base mark that will be taken into consideration while shortlisting of the applicants from the different selection procedures that will be conducted so as to shortlist the number of applicants for the post of Sub Inspector. The applicants must be receiving the mark that has been decided so as to be eligible for the next round of selections. If it is found that you have scored the minimum mark or more than the base mark that has been decided then you will be shortlisted to appear for the further round of selection procedure which are left to be conducted.
To know the mark that will be the deciding factor in shortlisting of the applicants from the written examination procedure and the Physical Standard Test then wait on for a few more days and you will get to know the mark that is decided by the Authorities from here only.
KSP SI Merit List 2017:
The Karnataka State Police will be publishing the merit list on completion of each selection procedure. The names of the applicants that will be appearing in the list will be only allowed to appear for the further round of selections that are left to be conducted. The final Merit list will be prepared by the Authorities of the Karnataka State Police Department where the final 227 names will be appearing and these shortlisted candidates will be having the opportunity to work for the KSP Department as a Sub Inspector. You will be getting to know the merit list that is published very shortly, just do not forget to follow this publication on a regular basis.