KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – KSP Armed Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017: The Karnataka State Police Department had recently announced (through making update) on their official web portal that the applicants who have applied for the Armed Police Constable post will be able to download the admit card/hall ticket of the written exam which the officials of the Karnataka StatePolicee Department will be conducting soon. The authority had mentioned that it os very much compulsory for all the participants that they carry their admit card with them. Applicants failing to do so will nopt be entertained to enter the exam hall or to give the exam. Candidates who are the contender for this written exam will be able to download the admit card for the written exam through the online process from the official website of the Karnataka State Police Department or applicants can also download the admit card through the easy process by logging into the direct link which would be updating here on this page.
- 1 KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card exam date 2017 – Check Constable Hall Ticket 2017 @ jhpolice.gov.in:
- 2 Expected Date Of KSP Armed Police Constable Exam 2017:
- 3 Tentative Dates For The KSP Armed Police Constable Exam 2017:
- 4 KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 5 Overall Standing & Statistics of KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2017:
- 6 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the KSP Armed Police Constable Exam 2017:
- 7 Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The KSP Armed Police Constable Are:
- 8 Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card exam date 2017 – Check Constable Hall Ticket 2017 @ jhpolice.gov.in:
The Karnataka State Police Department is the government law enforcement agency of Karnataka state. This department had earlier published the notification which was for the recruitment of applicants for the Armed Police Constable Post and after the recruitment notification was published by the officials, they had received huge numbers of applications for this post. To shortlist those applied applicants, the officials had decided to conduct the written exam and for that the admit card has been published by the officials. All the contenders must be downloading the admit card by following the steps we provided below.
Expected Date Of KSP Armed Police Constable Exam 2017:
The Karnataka State Police Department will conduct the written exam for admitting applicants for the armed police Constable post on their official website. All those contenders who have applied for this post will have to go for the written examination along with the admit card. The department had till now not published the date of written exam but it is expected to be conducted by the officials very soon.
Tentative Dates For The KSP Armed Police Constable Exam 2017:
|Starting Date from when the application for the KSP Constable will be accepted.||16th August 2017|
|Date till the application form for the KSP Constable recruitment will be accepted.||30th August 2017|
|Date Of Publishment Of Call Letter For Written Exam||Tentatively Before 2 Weeks from the exam.|
|Date Of Written Exam||Will be Mentioned soon.|
|Result Date||After 2-3 months from the exam.|
|Physical Exam Call Letter||Will Be Mentioned after the Written Exam.|
|Admit Card For The Physical Exam||Tentatively 2 Weeks Before The Exam.|
|Physical Exam Date||Coming Soon.|
|Result of the Physical Exam||Will be Mentioned Soon.|
|Interview Date||Will Be Notified Very Soon.|
|Interview Call Letter||Coming Soon.|
|Interview Result||Will me Menrtioned Soon.|
KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All the contenders will have to follow the steps that we provided in the below section in order to download the admit card of the written exam –
STEP I: First of all, explore the official website of the Karnataka State Police Department through this link www.ksp.gov.in.
STEP II: After that on the bottom section of the homepage of the official website, you will be getting the “Current Recruitment” section.
STEP III: You must be clicking on it.
STEP IV: After when you click on it, you are taken to the page where you will get all the new recruitment notifications.
STEP V: All the contenders will have to look for the notification regarding the notification which is “Download admit card for Armed Police Constable”.
STEP VI: After when you click on the notification, you are redirected to the page which will be asking you to put on your registration details and other necessary details.
STEP VII: After when you enter the details, you are redirected to the page where you will be getting your admit card.
STEP VIII: Now you must be downloading your admit card from the page your are redirected and also take the hard copy of the admit card from that page so that you can carry it with you while you will be going for the exam.
Overall Standing & Statistics of KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Karnataka State Police.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Police Job.
- NAME OF THE POST: Constable Post.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1588 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: For Karnataka State.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.ksp.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination, Physical Exam and Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Has Been Announced to be held on 10th September 2017.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the KSP Armed Police Constable Exam 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the prelim examination must keep this point in their mind –
- All those candidates who are reading this post and is the participants for this post are bound to carry their respective admit card with them while they will be going for the exam.
- All the contenders will also have to report the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- All the contenders will also have to carry one ID proof with them while they will be going for the exam which will be required for the verification process.
- If any individual fails to carry the admit card with them will be not allowed by the officials to give this exam, and their application for the post he/she have applied will also be canceled.
- Regarding any update for this post or any detail information for this post, you must be reading this page carefully. You must keep checking this page regularly for the regular updates.
Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The KSP Armed Police Constable Are:
For Karnataka Armed Police Constable posts, applicants will be appearing for this below mentioned exams and will be qualifying the exams. The exams to be taken by the officials for this post are –
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Interview Session.
Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
Applicants will be carrying this documents with them while they will be going for the written exam which would be conducted by the Karnataka State Police Department –
- Voter’s Card.
- Mark-Sheet of Graduation.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Aadhar card with a photograph.
- Photo identity proof.