KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Result 2017 – Cut Off Marks – Merit List: The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) had organized for a written examination for all the candidates those of who had applied for the post of Excise Guard & Other Vacancies. I guess all of you have been waiting anxiously for your results to be made public by the recruiting body that is the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Well, We the Naukrihelpers have some good news for you then. The KPSC that is the Karnataka Public Service Commission has finally declared or made public the results of the written examination that was conducted some time back. According to the official announcement, there would be multiple stages of selection and candidates need clear all of them to make their mark on the final merit list. Candidates who have applied and appeared in KPSC Excise guard exam can check their result on the official website or here on this page
Update 1: The Excise Guard Written Exam Papers are checked and very soon, the result will be out.
Update 1: KPSC Excise Answer key has been published check through below.
Update 2: KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies exams are now over and Answer key will be updated soon.
- 1 KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Result 2017:
- 2 KPSC Excise Guard Answer key:
- 3 Expected date of KPSC Excise Guard exam result:
- 4 Selection Procedure of KPSC Excise Guard and Excise Sub Inspector recruitment:
- 5 KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies over all senario:
- 6 KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment Details:
- 7 How To Check KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Result 2017:
KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Result 2017:
Karnataka Public service commission is the one who organizes the selection procedure of Excise Guard and Excise sub-inspector. After conducting the warren exam to select suitable candidates for the further round of selection procedure now they are all set to release the result. You can check the result that has been published on the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission by following the procedures as mentioned below or else try out the links that We the Naukrihelpers have provided here on this very page.
KPSC Excise Guard Answer key:
Question booklet A – Answer Key Download through below:
Question booklet B – Answer Key Download through below:
Question booklet C – Answer Key Download through below:
Question booklet D – Answer Key Download through below:
Click Here To Check KPSC Result 2017
KPSC Excise Guard result 2017 – Important Dates/Updates/Status
|Online MCQ based written Examination||….|
|Online Exam Result Date||Expceted in May- June 2017|
|Physical Measurement test||
Tentatively about July 2017
|Physical Endurance test||
On August 2017
|Final Result Declaration||In October 2017|
Expected date of KPSC Excise Guard exam result:
The authority of KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has successfully organized written examination for Excise Guard and Excise Sub Inspector respectively on the secluded date they have announced at various location in Karnataka. We have not got any development about the Excise Guard result on official website of KPSC. But we, Naukri Helper team is keeping a close eye on it and going to update it here when we hear something from them. But we are expecting the initial written examination result to be published soon in May/June this year 2017.
Selection Procedure of KPSC Excise Guard and Excise Sub Inspector recruitment:
On their official announcement, KPSC has clearly mentioned what will be the selection procedure to select suitable candidates for the Excise Guard and Excise Sub Inspector post. First of all candidates will have to appear in Written examination and candidates who will able to secure position in the merit list will be called for further selection procedure. So in short selection procedure will go this way”
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test or Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
1) Candidates first of will be tested on written examination and KPSC authority will release the cut off marks based on the performance of the appeared candidates. They will also produce a merit list with the names of the selected candidate who will go to Physical Endurance Test.
2) Physical Measurement test:
Candidates have to meet the authority’s requirement having physical measurement of:
3) Upon Clearing the physical Measurement test, then candidates will be called for Physical Endurance Test where they have to perform:
Finally, a merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of the candidates and will be offered KPSC Excise Guard job.
KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies over all senario:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission
|State Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts
|Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male, Female)|
Total No. of Posts
Official Website for Further Detail
KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment Details:
|Post Details||Vacancies||Advertisement Link|
|Excise Sub Inspector||177 Post||Get Advertisement Here|
|Excise Guard (Male)||952 Post||Get Advertisement Here|
|Excise Guard (Female)||51 Post||Get Advertisement Here|
How To Check KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Result 2017:
To check the results of the written examination that the Karnataka Public Service Commission had conducted a few months back, you can either click on the link that is provided right here on this page or follow these steps:
- At first, you have to log in to the official website of the Karnataka State Public Service Commission.
- You will be shown the homepage of the KPSC in front of you.
- On the left-hand side of the page, you will find the “What is New” tab.
- A series of notifications will be following from the bottom to the top, you have to look for the Result link for the written examination for the post of Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male, Female).
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Now you have to log in by entering your roll number and password.
- After the entering of the details, you will be shown your results and the marks that you have achieved.
Expected Cut off marks For The KPSC Excise Guard Result 2017:
The Karnataka State Public Service Commission has issued the results of the written examination but it has not yet published or announced the Cut-off marks for this recruitment procedure. This cut-off marks will be the minimum marks that will be required to be achieved by the applicants for the written examination and on the basis of this marks that is candidates achieving marks more than this minimum marks will be eligible for the next round of selections. You are to wait for a little more time and then you will be knowing the exact cut-off marks that is announced by the KPSC.