KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment 2017 – 1180 Vacancies – Apply Before 31st Feb 2017: As per the new advertisement number – (3)11353/2016-17 published by the authority of Karnataka Public Service Commission, the department is recruiting candidates for the post of Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male, Female). Candidates who are interested in applying must read the notification from the link given at the end of the page and if interested then they can apply for it through submitting the online application form from the official website or from the link which we have provided here at the very end of this page or they may also apply for it by logging into the official website.
Quick navigation to important link:
|KPSC Excise Guard & Other Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Check here|
|KPSC Excise Guard Admit card 2017||Download Admit Card here|
|KPSC Excise Guard result & merit List||Check Result|
- 1 KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment 2017:
- 2 KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
- 3 Application procedure for KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment:
- 4 Click Here for Indian KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Syllabus & Selection Process – Will Be Updated Soon
- 5 Important Dates to remember:
KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are in the search of State Government jobs in Karnataka can end their search right here because here we have published a new job notification which has been offered by the Karnataka public Service Commission for the Post of Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male, Female). Interested candidates can download the full notification and can apply for it from the link which we have provided to you at the very bottom of the page.
Click Here For – BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 – 2710 Vacancies – Last date 06/04/2017.
KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing and Statistics of KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission.
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts
Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male, Female)
|Total No. of Posts||1180 Vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||31.03.2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail|
|UPSC Geologist & Many Other Vacancies Official Notification 2017||Get Notification Here|
|UPSC Geologist & Many Other Vacancies Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
|Examination Date For UPSC Geologist & Many Other Vacancies||Click Here|
KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment Details:
|Post Details||Vacancies||Advertisement Link||Online Application Form Link|
|Excise Sub Inspector||177 Post||Get Advertisement Here||Get Here|
|Excise Guard (Male)||952 Post||Get Advertisement Here||Get Here|
|Excise Guard (Female)||51 Post||Get Advertisement Here||Get Here|
Application procedure for KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Recruitment:
The Application procedure for Karnataka Public Service Commission Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male, Female) post is Online. Candidates interested in applying can follow this steps –
- Go to the official website.
- Then go to the “what’s New box” and from there click on the notification for the post you want.
- Then click on the “New registration” and proceed to the next.
- Then after registering into the site, click on apply online and fill the prescribed application form correctly.
- After filling the form, pay the application fees.
- At last, submit the scanned copy of all the documents as asked by them and after submitting the documents, your application is successfully filled up.
Click Here for Indian KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Syllabus & Selection Process – Will Be Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates applying for the post:
Educational qualification: Candidates applied for the post must be 10th, 12th pass or Graduate as per the applied post.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for the post are informed that they will have to appear for different examination in order to get selected for the post-
- Physical Measurement Test or Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Test along with the Document Verification.
Application Fees: Applicants applying for the post will have pay Rs. 300/- as application charges. SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as an application charges.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for Applying: 28.02.2017.
- Last Date to apply: 31.03.2017.
- Date of Examination for Excise Guard: 07.05.2017.
- Date of Examination For Excise Sub Inspector: 30.04.2017
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Get here the Official Notification.
Get Here Online Application Form.