KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017 – 889 Vacancies – Apply Before 22nd July 2017: The Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to appoint candidates in their department for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Post.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will be admitting 889 candidates in their department for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer post. Applicants who are interested in applying for the post are informed to apply through online from the official website which is kpsc.kar.nic.in. or they may also directly log into the link which we mentioned here at the very bottom of this page.
|KPSC AE JE Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|KPSC AE JE Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|KPSC AE JE Admit Card 2017||Get From Here…|
|KPSC AE JE Result 2017||Get From Here…|
KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017:
Applicants in this department for the Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer post will be shortlisted by the department on the basis of their merit. The authority had mentioned that they will be calling all the candidates who have applied for the post for the Karnataka Language test, Competitive Exam and the CBT (Computer Based Test). For detail information regarding this post, candidates go through the link mentioned in the above table.
KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of KPSC AE JE Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Karnataka Public Service Commission
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||889 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Jharkhand|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||Started|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||22nd July 2017.|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||kpsc.kar.nic.in.|
Application procedure for KPSC AE JE Recruitment:
All those candidates who want to apply for the notification undertaken by the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) department for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Post will have to apply through online from the official website by following the steps we mentioned below –
- Candidates will first have to log into the official website which is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- After when you log into the official website, you will be getting the “Notification” section at the side of the Home page.
- Click on it.
- Then, you will be diverted to the next page and there, you are going to get the notification and along with that, you will also be getting the application for this post.
- After getting the “Apply Online” Section, click on it.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents which the department has asked.
- Pay the required application fees.
- Your application is submitted.
Eligibility for KPSC AE JE Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Criteria: As mentioned below –
- For Junior Engineer Post: Must be between 18 – 35 years.
- For Assistant Engineer Post: Must be between 21 to 35 years.
Educational Qualifications: As per stated below –
- For Junior Engineer Post: Until and Unless the applicants are having the Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from the Department of Technical Education in Karnataka, he is not eligible to apply for this post.
- For Assistant Engineer Post: All those applicants who are holding the Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with Diploma certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts – A and B of the AMIE are eligible to apply for this post.
Selection Process: The selection process which the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) will be undertaking for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer and the Junior Engineer are mentioned below –
- Kannada Language Test.
- Competitive Exam.
- Computer-based recruitment test (CBRT).
- For Junior Engineer Post: Rs. 22800-43200/- Per Month.
- For Assistant Engineer Post: Rs. 17650-32000 /- Per Month.
- Unserved Candidate will pay Rs 300/-
- Rs 150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category.
- There are no application fees for the SC/ST candidates.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 22nd July 2017.