KPSC AE JE Admit Card 2017 – KPSC Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017 @ kpsc.kar.nic.in: The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) has finally released the Admit card of the first examination which they are going to take and in this exam, the department will be calling all those candidates who have earlier applied for the AE (Assistant Engineer) & JE (Junior Engineer) post. All those candidates who are going to give this exam are informed to download their admit card from the link given in this page and carry it along with them in the exam hall.
The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) is going to start off with the selection procedure for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Post and for that, the department had also published the admit card on their official website. All those candidates who will be going for the exam must be downloading their admit card from the official website and get ready for the exam.
KPSC AE JE Admit Card 2017:
The admit card published by the Karnataka Public Service Commission is the mandatory document to carry while going for the exam. The authority had mentioned that the candidates who will be going for the exam must be carrying their admit card along with them because without the admit card the department will not be allowing any candidates to enter the exam hall. Applicants failing to enter the exam will be shortlisted from the post and their application will be also be canceled.
KPSC AE JE Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
Applicants who have applied for the Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer post and is going for the Karnataka Language Examination to be taken by the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) can download the admit card which the authority had published on their official website. The department had mentioned that the admit card is the main part and without the admit card, applicants will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website which is kpsc.kar.nic.in or they may also visit the direct link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page. Applicants can also follow the steps we mentioned below to download the admit card –
Steps to be followed by the applicants while downloading the admit card from the official website are –
STEP I: Log into the official website of the recruiting department which is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
STEP II: After when you log into the official website, you will be seeing the “What is New” section.
STEP III: Go there and look for the admit card notification for this post.
STEP IV: After when you get the notification, click on it.
STEP V: Then you will be diverted to the next page where you will be asked to enter your “registration no.” and “Date Of Birth”.
STEP VI: After when you enter the details, you will be diverted to the next page.
STEP VII: Go there and there you will be getting the admit card for this post which the authority had published.
STEP VIII: From there, download the admit card and take a hard copy of it.
STEP IX: Carry it along with you in the exam.
Overall Standing & Statistics of KPSC AE JE Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Job.
- NAME OF THE POST: Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 889 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Karnataka.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Karnataka Language Test, Competitive Test & Computer Based Exam.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will Be Mentioned Soon.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the KPSC AE JE Admit Card 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the exam must keep this points in their mind –
- The language examination is the main part of the selection procedure. All those applicants who have applied for the post will have to appear for this examination and on the basis of the performance of the candidates in this exam, they will be shortlisted for the post.
- Applicants going for the exam must be carrying their admit card along with them in the exam hall.
- Applicants failing to appear for this exam will be shortlisted from the post and their application will also make cancel by the department.
- All those candidates going for the exam must carry their admit card along with them because without the admit card applicants will be not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Applicants also carry one ID proof along with them while going for the exam.
- For more updates, have an eye on this page or bookmark this page.