KPCL AE JE Result 2017 – Cut Off Marks – Merit List 2017: There is a merit list published by the department of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited which has been made based on the performance of the applicants in the written exam which the department had conducted for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer post. Apart from these given posts, there will be other posts result will also be available here such as Chemist & Chemical Supervisor, JE and AE all trade. Candidates will be also able to check the result related updated status and latest information here on this page as we are going to update them as soon as they come out on the official website of the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited aka KPCL.
The Supervisor Power Corporation Limited is the one of the most largest Government sector power supply Department in Karnataka which supply electricity to almost every people of Karnataka and being such a large power supply circle, the department from a very long time was facing a problem less no. of employee in their department due to which, the authority of this department had decided to recruit applicants for the Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and etc. for which the notification was also published by the department earlier affecting which, the department had received a huge number of application form for that notification and now to shortlist that applicants, the department had conducted the written exam and as it was said that the officials of this department will be publishing the merit list, so now the papers of that exam had been checked and the update is that the merit list is also ready and very soon it going to publish by the department on their official website.
KPCL AE JE Result 2017:
The KPCL merit list first merit list will be soon made public by the officials. The merit list will be published by the department on their official website. Applicants who have given the exam can check the list of the eligible candidates for the next test i.e Kannada Language Test from the official website because the list will publish there. In case, applicants who won’t be able to get the result can open this page and go through the direct link which we will be provided here by us after the result will be made officially public.
KPCL AE JE Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist & Chemical Supervisor.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 486 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Karnataka.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: karnatakapower.com.
- TYPE OF TESTs: Written Exam, Kannada Language Test & Interview Session.
Selection Process For KPCL AE JE Result 2017:
As per the selection process described by the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited department, it seems very much tough as well as strict for all the applicants who have applied for the posts. There will be the several exams to be undertaken by the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Department to shortlist the applicants and to select the eligible one. The contenders of this exams must be preparing well for the selection exam as per the syllabus mentioned by the officials of KPCL on their official recruitment notification in order to qualify the exam and get the job. Applicants who are unknown from the selection test to be undertaken by the KPCL Department can go through this below section to know it –
- The selection exam will start from the written examination. This test will be of 100 marks and the questions in this test will be objective type in related to the trade for which the applicants have applied. The questions in this test will be provided in English Language and for the Chemists/Chemical Supervisors posts, the papers will be in both Kannada and English language.
- The next will be the Kannada Language Test where the applicants are only qualified when they pass the first exam which is the written test. This is mandatory for all the applicants to qualify the exam. Applicants failing to clear this exam will be then and their stop to appear for the next selection process and their application will be then and there shortlisted by the department for this post.
- The next and the last is the document verification test and here will be the final selection of all the applicants who have applied for the post. All the applicants who will pass the second exam which is the Kannada Language Test will be promoted to this test where the document of the applicants will be verified by the authority.
NOTE: All the applicants note this that the selection of the candidates in this department will be fully on the merit basis which the department will be publishing.
Steps To Check KPCL AE JE Result 2017:
All the applicants must be following these steps to check their written exam result –
STEP I: Applicants will first have to follow these link i.e karnatakapower.com in order to open the official website where the result will be published.
STEP II: then on the left side, you see a “Career and Recruitment” tab, just click on it.
STEP III: Then click on “recruitment”.
STEP IV: Then the recruitment of 2017 section, you will be seeing the “Merit List for Written Exam” notification, click on it.
STEP V: After that, on a new tab, the list of the eligible candidates will open.
STEP VI: Go there download your result, take a hard copy of it and carry it with while going for the exam.
KPCL AE JE Merit List 2017:
The merit list is the list published by the recruiting department which is the “list of eligible candidates for the next exam”. The total selection of the candidates depends upon this list. All those applicants who have applied for the post will have to check this merit list in order to confirm their selection. The KPCl department will be soon publishing the merit list. Applicants who have applied for the post will be able to check their merit list from this page when it will be officially published.
KPCL AE JE Cut Off Marks 2017:
The minimum marks or the cut off marks to pass this written exam is not yet published by the KPCL department. All those applicants who were looking for it will have to wait a little more because the cut off marks is not yet published by the department.