KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017 – 486 Vacancies – Apply Before 18th August 2017: The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited department had started a recruitment process for recruiting applicants for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist & Chemical Supervisor Post.
The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited department had updated on their official website a notification for the recruiting of applicants for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist & Chemical Supervisor Posts. Applicants who think himself eligible as well as whose qualification meets this job can apply for this posts through online from the official website by following the link which we have provided at the below.
|KPCL AE JE Recruitment Advertisement 2017||Get From Here…|
|KPCL AE JE Recruitment NHK Advertisement 2017||Get From Here…|
|KPCL AE JE Application Form 2017||Get Here|
|KPCL AE JE Admit Card 2017||Check From Here|
|KPCL AE JE Result 2017||Check From Here|
KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017:
The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Department had set various eligibility criteria as well as the educational status for the applicants who want to apply for this post. In order to apply for this post, applicants must have done Diploma/Degree as per the trade they applied and the department had also mentioned some other eligibility criteria for this post. Applicants who fulfill all the criteria can apply for this posts. Applicants keep this in mind that there is online application process set by the department and applicants must apply before the last prescribed date which is 18th August 2017 and after that date application will not be accepted by the department.
Click Here For – WBSEDCL Sub Assistant Engineer Result 2017 – WBSEDCL Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017
KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs.|
|NAME OF THE POST||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist & Chemical Supervisor.|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||486 Vacancies.|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Karnataka|
|Starting Date To Send Application||Started|
|Last Date Of Sending Application Form||18th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||karnatakapower.com.|
Application Procedure for KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants will have to first log into the official website of the KPCL (i.e karnatakapower.com.)
- After that on the left side, you will be seeing the “Career & Recruitment” section.
- You are required to click on it.
- Then you will get “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on it.
- Then on the “Recruitment 2017” section, you will be seeing the notification for this posts.
- Click on it.
- Then on the next page, you get the “Apply Online” section.
- Click on it and select the post for which you are eligible and want to apply.
- Now fill up the form.
- Attach the documents scanned copy.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the registration.
Eligibility for KPCL AE JE Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Limit: All those applicants who want apply for this notification must be under this age in order to apply for this posts –
- For OC applicants – Must be under 38 years old.
- For SC/ST candidates – Must be under 40 years old.
- For BC/MBC/DC – Must be under 35 years old.
- For Ex-Serviceman – Must be under 45 years of old.
Educational Qualifications: All the applicants who want to apply for this post must be having this educational status in order to apply for this post –
- For Junior Engineer – Must have done Three-year Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical.
- For Assistant Engineer – Must have a degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical from the recognized university.
- For Chemical Supervisor – Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Science with important as Chemistry.
- For Chemist – A Master Degree in Applied Chemistry and Chemistry from recognized university.
Pay Scale: The Pay scale of the applicants are mentioned below –
- For Junior Engineer – Rs. 14395 – 40785/- Per Month.
- For Assistant Engineer – Rs. 19055 – 43995/- Per Month.
- For Chemical Supervisor – Rs. 14395 – 40785/- Per Month.
- For Chemist – Rs. 16355 – 41855/- Per Month.
Selection Process: All the candidates who will be applying for this post will have to give this exam in order to secure their job –
- Written Exam.
- Kannada Language Test.
- Interview Session.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date To Send Application: Started.
Last Date Of Sending Application Form: 18th August 2017.