Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016: The Kerala High Court is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is headquartered at Kochi, Ernakulam. Now it has announced recruitment notification for the post of 35 Munsiff-Magistrate through Judicial Service Exam-2016. Candidates can apply online before 25 March 2016.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: 2/2016
- Post Name: Munsiff-Magistrate
- No Of Posts: 35
- Pay Scale: Rs.27700 – 44770/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 01.01.2016.
Job Location: Kerala
Selection Process: Selection will be made on competitive examinations at two successive steps. The first stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination. The second stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination, consisting of a written examination and a viva-voce.
- SC/ST/Unemployed Differently able: Nil
- All Others: Rs.1000/-
Note: The application fee can be paid only through the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan.
How to Register: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in from 25.02.2016 to 25.03.2016 for Step-I and up to 04.04.2016 for Step-II.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date Of Commencement Of Step-I and Step-II: 25.02.2016
- Last Date Of Closure Of Step-I Process: 25.03.2016
- Last For Remittance of Application Fee: 30.03.2016
- Date Of Closure Of Step-II Process: 04.04.2016