KEA Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Examinations Authority has recently published a recruitment notification for 1624 posts of Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on direct recruitment. Candidates, who are willing to work for the development of the Grama Panchayath in the State of Karnataka, this is a golden opportunity for them. Because after a long time Karnataka Examinations Authority released such a huge number of vacancy to recruit for the aforesaid posts. Candidates who hold the Graduate degree in any discipline and are interested, may apply online along with all relevant documents on or before 15.10.2016. Other details are listed. below.
KEA Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Education Qualification|
|Panchayath Development Officer||815 Posts||Graduate|
|Grama Panchayath Secretary||809 Posts||Graduate|
|Post Name||pay scale
|Panchayath Development Officer||Rs. 20000-36300/-|
|Grama Panchayath Secretary||Rs. 14550-26700/-|
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written Examination.
- KEA Recruitment Exam syllabus for the post of
- KEA Recruitment Exam syllabus Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1
- KEA Recruitment Answer Key
- KEA Recruitment results
- KEA Recruitment Admit card
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General Merit and others have to pay Rs. 500/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST have to pay Rs. 300/- through Specified Bank.
Application procedure: Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website “http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/” from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016.
Detail guideline of Karnataka Examinations Authority Online Applications:
- As only the online application will be accepted so candidates have to fill in the online application very carefully. First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Next look for the online application button at the vacancy notification box and click on that.
- When you proceed to the next step, carefully fill in the application form and upload all required documents which are asked.
- After that click on the submit button and take the printout for future use.
- For any clarification, feel free to call on the helpline number 080-23 460 460.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.09.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.10.2016.
- Last Date to pay the fees in the Computerized e-Post Office: 18.10.2016.
Detail advertisement could be found here:
KEA Advertised (direct advt.)