KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 1203 Vacancies – Last Date 06/04/2017: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is back after a long time with a recruitment undertaking. For this year, the Karnataka Examination Authority will be recruiting 1203 candidates making sure that the vacant seats are occupied for the post of Lecturer. The KEA has mentioned that an interested candidate must be submitting the application form via online only, and no other modes of submitting the application form will be accepted by the Department officials. If you have made up your mind that you will be applying for this recruitment procedure no matter what, then immediately fill up the application form that has been prescribed by the recruiting authority that is the Karnataka Examination Authority.
So, all the candidates who were looking for job offers for the post of Lecturer in different Schools, Colleges, and Universities, this is the golden opportunity for you to get yourself a seat occupied for the post of Lecturer.
KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
The authority has set some bars which are the different criteria that are required in a candidate. Some of the criteria that are required is mentioned here in the further section of this recruitment notification. You must be possessing the qualifications that are mentioned or else you will not be shortlisted for the post of Lecturer. the Authority will be undertaking some procedures to reduce the number of applicants and as a result, the merit of the candidates will also be tested on the different grounds. So, a small piece of advice to all the interested applicants for this recruitment procedure read the entire notification and as well as the official advertisement that has been published by the Karnataka Examination Authority. Remember the last date of submitting in the application form is scheduled as 06th of April 2017.
KEA Lecturer Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
Name of the Posts
|Total No. of Posts||1203 Vacancies|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://kea.kar.nic.in/|
|Official Notification 2017||Get Notification Here|
|Application form||Apply here|
|Admit Card 2017||Get here|
|Result 2017||Click Here|
Application procedure for KEA Lecturer Recruitment:
To apply for this recruitment procedure that is undertaken, you may follow these procedures that are mentioned here:
- Head on to the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority.
- You will be shown the official homepage of the KEA.
- On your right-hand side of the homepage, you will find the “Flash News” section.
- Scroll down the page and search for the link for the recruitment procedure that is PU Lecturer.
- Click on the given link.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Click on the last link that is “Online Application”.
- Now fill up the application form by clicking on the “Submit a Fresh Application”.
- Make sure you fill in the application form with utmost care and do not fake your details.
- Attach all the scanned documents along with the application form.
- Your Photograph is also mandatory.
- “Submit” button is the only option left to be clicked.
|No. of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates applying for the post:
Educational Qualification: You must be completing your Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate and you must also be completing your B.Ed to apply for the post of Lecturer.
Pay Scale: the final list of shortlisted candidates will be receiving a monthly pay of Rs. 22,800/- to 43,200/-.
Age Limit: If you are interested in applying for this recruitment procedure, then you must be 21 to 40 years of age.
Selection Process: The Karnataka Examination Authority will be shortlisting candidates on the basis of:
- Written examination
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for sending in the application form: 07/03/2017
- Closing date for sending in the application form: 06/04/2017