Kawardha CEO Result 2017 – Village Employment Assistant Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: The result of the written exam has been recently published by the Chattisgarh Village Employment Assistant Department on their official website which had been conducted earlier for the CEO (Chief Executive Officer Post).
The result of the written examination has been made public by the department on their official website. The department had mentioned that candidates who have applied through online for the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) post in the Chattisgarh Village Employment Assistant Department and have gone for the written examination then in order to check their result, they will have to log into the official website and will have to check it from there because the department had published the result on their official website.
Kawardha CEO Result 2017:
The Chattisgarh Village Employment Assistant Department has finally published the merit list or the list of the selected candidates who have gone for the written examination conducted by the officials and have cleared the exam. All those candidates who have given the exam can check the result from the official website which is kawardha.gov.in. or they may also visit the direct link which we have provided here at the very bottom of this page.
Kawardha CEO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Chattisgarh Village Employment Assistant Department.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Chief Executive Officer.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 102 vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Karnataka
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: kawardha.gov.in.
- RESULT STATUS: Check Here.
Selection Process For Kawardha CEO Result 2017:
There will be very tough selection procedure is to be undertaken by the Chattisgarh Village Employment Assistant Department for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer. The department had earlier cleared on their official recruitment notification that the candidates who have applied through online will have to get shortlisted on the direct merit basis. The applicants merit in this written exam will be playing a vital role because the total selection will be based on the merit of the candidates. The selection procedure which the department is going to undertake for this CEO (Chief Executive Recruitment) are –
- Written Exam.
- Interview Session.
Steps To Check Kawardha CEO Result 2017:
Here are the steps by following which, the applicants can download/check the result of the written examination which the department had undertaken by the Chattisgarh Village Employment Assistant Department to know the eligibility of the applicants for the post they applied.
The steps to be followed while downloading the admit card are –
- Head over yourself to the Official Web Portal through this link i.e kawardha.gov.in.
- After when you go to the official website, you are going to get a various notification at the top of the page.
- From that notification section, look for the notification regarding the result of the Written examination which the authority had taken earlier for the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) Post.
- After getting the notification, click on it.
- Then you will be redirected to the next page and on that page, you are going to get the “Check Result” option.
- Click on it.
- Again you will be diverted to the next page and there, you are going to get the result from this post.
- From there, you can check your result, take a hard copy of it and can download it.
Cut Off Marks for the Kawardha CEO Result 2017:
In written exam, cut off marks is the vital point. The cut-off marks published by the recruiting department is the marks set by the officials of the recruiting department by getting which, the applicants will be marked eligible and qualified for that test. The department had mentioned that the candidates who have applied through online recruitment procedure will be shortlisted by the authority and their application will also be get shortlisted on the basis of the written examination. After giving the exam, many applicants were in the search of the cut off marks. If you are also looking for the same, then you will have to wait for more because the department has not yet published any cut-off marks but very soon, they are going to make that public. After it will be published, we will be updating it here on this page so that applicants can check it