Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017 – KVB PO Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017: ‘The applicants for the post of Probationary Officer who have applied for the different selection procedure that was conducted can now check his/her performance.’ This was the recent update that was found on the Official Web Portal of the Karur Vysya Bank.
Yes, the Karur Vysya Bank updated their official web portal by announcing the above news. All those who have been waiting eagerly for the results to get published must be glad enough this news update. If you are one of those candidates who had appeared for the various selection procedures that were conducted so that shortlisting of the applicants can be done then hurry up and check the performance of yours in the selection procedure that you have appeared for.
Update 1: Karur Vysya Bank PO Result has been announced on 29/07/2017. Candidates are advised to check the result from here. These are the candidates are called for interview round.
Update 2: Karur Vysya Bank is at the final stage to prepare the PO merit list and the result is expected to come out soon. Stay tuned with us for more update.
Update 3: The Online Exam has been conducted Successfully on 15 July 2017and very soon, the result will be out.
- 1 Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017 – KVB PO Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017:
- 2 Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- 3 Karur Vysya Bank PO Merit List 2017:
- 4 Selection Process For Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017:
- 5 Steps To Check Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017:
- 6 Expected Cut Off Marks For Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017:
Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017 – KVB PO Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017:
As it has been notified to you that the KVB that is the Karur Vysya Bank has updated their Web portal with the link so that all the applicants for the different selection procedure can check his/her performance. If you want to know the performance of your’s then read the further section that has been mentioned.the
You will be finding here a list of guidelines that are provided to you so that the applicants can check their performance from the Official Web Portal of the Karur Vysya Bank. If you are wanting to check the performance from the Official web portal of the Recruiting Department then you are most welcome to follow the said procedures that we have mentioned. You can also try the other way round to check the performance of yours. Here in this publication, you will be finding links to check the performance of yours, just click on the link provided and get redirected to the main page from where you can check your performance in the selection procedure that you have appeared for.
Not following this publication will be one of the foolish decision of yours. This is so because we will be updating this publication on a daily basis on every further information received by the Recruiting Department that is the Karur Vysya Bank. so, bookmark this publication and go through the updates that will be posted here.
Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Karur Vysya Bank
- TYPE OF JOBS: Bank Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Probationary Officers
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: Updated soon
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.kvb.co.in
Karur Vysya Bank PO Merit List 2017:
The Merit List will be one of the publications of the Karur Vysya Bank where the names of the applicants will be printed who have been shortlisted to appear for the next round of selections. These applicants have scored more than the cut off mark that is the base mark that must be achieved by all the applicants to appear for the next round of selections. If any of the applicants is not scoring the minimum mark that has been decided by the Authorities then his/her name will not be shortlisted and will not be allowed to take part in the further round of selections. When all the selection procedures will be getting completed, the Karur Vysya Bank will be further publishing a final Merit list where the final list of candidates who will be filling the vacant seats will be shown.
Just wait on for a few more days, and we will be providing you with the list that will be published by the Authorities of the Karur Vysya Bank.
Selection Process For Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017:
The Authorities of the Karur Vysya Bank will be shortlisting the number of applicants for the post of PO (Probationary Officer) on the basis of these procedures:
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Online Test: This examination procedure is available in English. “Penalty for wrong answers, There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which the wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate there will be no penalty for that question.” Here is the structure of the online examination that was conducted.
The Centers of Online Examination:
|STATE CODE||STATE NAME||PROBABLE CENTERS|
The qualified candidates in the online exam will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only). Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have a sufficiently high score in the online Examination
Steps To Check Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017:
You can follow these guidelines that we are mentioning here to check the performance from the Official web portal of the Karur Vysya Bank.
- As the very first step, log in to the official web portal of the Karur Vysya Bank.
- The above link will be helping you to view the homepage of the Recruiting Body.
- Scroll down the homepage.
- You will be finding the “Latest News” section.
- From here, look for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities about the checking up of Result for the selection procedure for the post of Probationary Officer.
- You are to click on the link/announcement that has been made.
- You will be now redirected to a different page.
- Now, click on the link that is provided and check the performance.
Expected Cut Off Marks For Karur Vysya Bank PO Result 2017:
The cut off mark will be the base mark that must be obtained by each and every of the applicants for the post of Probationary Officer. This mark must be scored by the applicants or else he/she will not be shortlisted to appear for the next round of selections. If you have scored more than the mark that has been decided then you will be shortlisted and will be able to view your name up in the merit list that will be published by the Authorities of the Karur Vysya Bank. Test-wise scores and scores on total is reported with a decimal point up to two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
i. on scores in individual tests
ii. on Total Score