Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Post Office GDS 1048 Vacancies – Apply Before 08th May 2017: Karnataka Post Office Recruitment Notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak has been published by the department on their official website. The authority had started accepting the application form from every candidate who is interested in apply and is 10th pass. Candidates will be getting all the further details from the official notification or by tapping on the link present at the bottom of this page. Candidates are given only with the limited period of time to apply which is 08th May 2017 and after that, no application will be accepted by the department.
Update 1: The department had extended the recruitment process for this GDS Post and now the department will again accepting the online application for this post between 14.08.2017 to 19.08.2017.
UPDATE 2: Application acceptance for this post will be extended up to 31st May 2017.
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment Notification 2017||Get Here >>|
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment application Form 2017||Get Here >>|
|Karnataka Post Office Result 2017||Get Here >>|
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017:
The application for the Gramin Dak Sevak post is been finally made out by the head department for the Karnataka Circle. Candidates who are interested in applying for the post can be able to apply for the post through online from the official website by just following the below given steps. Candidates will be also getting all the details, like age criteria, qualification, application fees and other details from the below ot they may check the official notification.
Click Here For – RPSC Grade 2 Hindi Result 2017 – RPSC Grade 2 Teacher Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Postal Circle
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Total No. of Posts||1048 vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||08th May 2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail|
Application procedure for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017:
The application procedure for this post is Online. Candidates who are interested in applying will first have to complete their registration and after that, they will be eligible to fill up the application form. Candidates can follow these steps in order to apply for the post-
- First of all, you will have to log into the official website of the department which is
- After that, candidates will have to click on “Apply Online For GDS Post” option.
- Then on the next page, candidates will have to click on “Registration” option and will have to complete their registration.
- After the registration is fully completed, candidates are provided with the particular registration no. candidates are only required to note it down.
- After that applicant will again have to come to the previous page from there they will be seeing the apply online option, just click on it.
- Then on the next page, candidates will have to enter their registration no. and the circle from where the applicant wants to apply.
- Then after submitting their registration id, candidates will be provided with the application form page.
- Applicants are required to fill that form without making any type of mistake.
- After filling and submitting the application form, the applicants are required to upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- At last, candidates are required to download their application confirmation form and will have to take a hard copy of it.
Eligibility for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017:
You must be meeting these demands of the Gujarat Post Office to get yourself a seat booked.
Age Criteria: As on 11th of May 2017, you must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years of age to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who will be applying for the Gramin Dak Sevak post must be 10th pass with a good merit list.
Application Fees: Candidates with General/OBC category will have to par Rs. 100/- as application fees. SC/ST and the female candidates are exempted from giving any application fees.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Selection Process Of the Candidates:
The authority had mentioned on their official recruitment notification that they will be selecting candidates in their department on the basis of the 10th merit list of the candidates who have applied for the post. For more details, read the official notification from the below mentioned link.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 08/05/2017.